What kind of makeup/lipstick would suit me

yep.. what kind do you think, like heavy eye makeup? I have greenish brown eyes and brown hair, and normal skin tone. Would red lipstick look good on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Purples and light browns/golds would suit you the best for eyeshadow. Nothing too dark and heavy but light colors used and blended together would look best. Black eyeliner/mascara. As for your lips, its hard to tell. Your best bet is to try multiple shades. But if I was you I'd start off with pinks first. As for red lipstick, you really need to try it. You can rarely tell right away if someone can pull it off just by looking at them without it on.

• Also make sure your eyebrows are trimmed! Use eyebrow wax to style them. Your eyebrows can make your appearance look 10x better by just having nicely shaped and trimmed ones.

• thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• haha. lay off the makeup. you look really cute in your picture, just stick it to light stuff like what you have there.

• Your pretty attractive anyway so it probably would! ;-)

Don't go too heavy on the makeup though...guys can really tell, and most don't like!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, it would look good on you! My only advice is that you should choose to accentuate either your eyes or your lips and not both at the same time. :)

• i think brown eyes suit most coulors.. I'd reccomend nude coulors for lipstick.

• i think greyish