• Ask
  • myTake

TO WOMEN: Should men shave their chest and arm hair?

do women find it hot when a guy shaves his chest? Do you consider it taking away from the guys manliness? Should it be trimmed like facial hair?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• depends. every once and a while my boyfriend used to shave/trim his chest. he was also in really good shape and his hair wasn't very thick at all in the first place. I think for people with at least a little muscle definition, shaving it actually looks pretty good if he wants to remove the hair (although I'm not any more or less attracted to hair or no hair). If you're in mediocre or shape but have a jungle growing on your chest, by all means remove or trim it, but if you just have a little here and there I say leave it aloneAlso I don't think guys should mess with their arm hair

What Girls Said 11

• Whatever you find comfortable is fine with me :)

• No,I prefer natural. Unless he's a gorilla,then yes:p

• NO

• natural... unless he looks's like an ape or something then it's ick.

• i don't like chest hair I think it would look better shave

• Hey I had a chest hair it make me man! what wrong with that? lol

• lol nothin haha! but I think guys look bette rwithout chest hair lol but that's just me

• SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE,please shave :)

• I like a little hair, but no so it covers everything. Trimming is good :)

• No. I like it

• It shows your masculinity so please don't shave.

• I've been with a guy who had chest hair and it was never an issue. I don't think I find it "hot" when a guys chest is shaved. It is what it is... as long as it's not to the point where it covers your chest completely. Try trimming it and see how you like it so you can have a perspective of trimmed vs. full grown.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!