The Clothes Girls Wear?

What Do Guys Think About the Clothes Girls Wear?Do guys like UGGs? Skinny Jeans? Short Skirts? High Heels? etc.What are your favorite outfits for girls to wear?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't particularly like uggs....Many times I'm attracted to a girl because of their clothing style. I like it when they have unique outfits. For example, jeans and t-shirts are boring; and yea, there are times when those are ok, but if you wear them every day, not good. Honestly, I don't even know what styles are out there for females, but for the most part, I can tell when they got nice outfits cause they are either unique, or the combinations are good. Or the girl looks like a lady, not like a tramp. :)

What Guys Said 9

• t-shirt and jeans work just fine. :)

• Uggs are extremely attractive but I find this to be attractive only because I go to a school filled of ghetto girls so seeing uggs usually means preppy girls and those are what I like.

• I really don't care what a girl wears. Omg you got new shoes! So what. Who spends a date looking at a girls shoes? Its the face. Or. Mostly.

• best outfit is NO outfit! :)

• When people say that it doesn't matter what you wear, that's not true.If you know a girl already then it's not a big deal for the most part. But a guy will notice what girls wear if the clothes are eye-catching. Otherwise, he won't notice the clothes OR the girl wearing them.Uggs are fine in the right place like on a lazy weekend or walking across campus in the winter or whatever. If you want to catch a guy's eye, you gotta show a little skin or wear something bright like red or teal. Tight jeans are great if they fit correctly. Shirts that are a little see-through or halter style are really cute too.The best outfits are a plaid skirt with an off-white, tight sweater and knee high black boots or skinny jeans with a plain, cotton white tank top.

• honestly uggs look alright but my bro has a pair of the mocassins and they are pretty comfortable

• I think a girl looks best when she wears clothes that match her personality. It's as simple as that. That said I really go for the suddenly stylish thing, don't be afraid of skinny jeans but don't wear a poncho.

• 3d

I like girls in short shorts, sweatpants, or skinny jeans. I hate heels... I prefer girls in sneakers.

• Uggs are about as attractive as a tub of lard. I appreciate that they're probably really comfortable, but they don't do anything for me.

What Girls Said 2

• Uggs are comfortable, but not all that fashionable. Especially not with mini skirts. Leather boots are much more in style right now... especially with the jeans tucked into them. It's very popular here and in Europe.

• Honestly in a girls POV. I love uggs, not because their cute, but they are really comfortable - I have 5 pairs. ahah. but outfits depend on personality.

• Not gonna lie UGG's are comfortable lol

• Hahaha yes they are.