How can girls tell which girls are hot???

I always see hot girls hanging out with hot girls how can they tell which girls are good looking it makes no sense to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean can girls tell if other girls are attractive? Haha, yeah we can ^_^

Or do you mean, why do hot girls hang out together? Um, for one thing birds of a feather flock together... Girls tend to hang out with other girls who have similar interests and a lot of the time they will have similar styles to go with that. Another thing,girls are naturally very competitve creatures and because of this there is a lot of jealousy circulating. Girls don't like to be upstaged generally so, a lot of the time they hang out with girls of the same caliber of attractiveness or lower... Basically, in SOME cases NOT ALL the "hot" girls will chill together because less pretty girls are threatened by them and such. This all sounds so shallow. I kind of regret this answer but there's my two cents...

• amazing answer and I agree.

What Girls Said 8

• we all have our own opinions but for me I just look at a girl, if I think she's pretty then she's pretty. guys even can tell when another guy is good looking, can't they?

• Well, I think girls think a wider of variety of girls are pretty. Like guys may think this one girl is ugly but every girl you ask they think she's beautiful, but we or I know which girls guys would think are attractive and which girls would be more average to them. It's like the way they dress and look. I don't even think this made any sense. ha ha but I know what I'm getting at.

• stupid question

• no such thing as a stupid question but the stupid answer belongs to you.

• Symmetrical face, the golden ratio and features that are familiar. Plain looking faces are often deemed as most attractive. And for a girl, feminine features (big eyes, full lips). I'm talking purely about faces here.

But I think it's often because people tend to choose friends that are of similar attractiveness.

• wtf? you mean how are poeple not blind?

• your answer is not concrete

• We just know. And sometimes seeing how the guys treat her helps as well

• it just seems obvious... don't guys notice when a guy is good looking or unattractive?

• symmetric face

What Guys Said 3

• I'm straight and I can tell when another man is good looking.

• lol this is one of the most funny questuins I've ever seen this is obv a girl askn the question but anyway ill entertain this question, k well big boobs, not to large but not to small very nice shaped ass, nothing big nothing to small, slim arms nothing descusting like small or fat, aka no flab fat, very clean non gresey hair, guys can tell, and they dress good, me personaly I don't like the slutty getup but nothing to fully covering

• its pretty obvious actually.