Do guys think curly hair is sexy?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 8 months a month ago. we're both in a college organization that has a formal coming up in 2 weeks. We ended on a pretty good note, but the breakup was still hard for me and we have a lot of friends that overlap. So for this formal, I made the decision to go alone instead of rushing to invite another guy last minute before the deadline, and I'm okay with that... but I want to look extra sexy at this event to show our friends that I'm doing well and that I have my sh*t together lol. I'm not trying to get my ex back or anything... but maybe just evoke a little bit of jealousy? or a mental jaw-drop of sorts? I don't know if he's bringing a new girl or not. That being said, I need some advice with my hair. I have long hair (down to my boobs) that is super straight and pretty thin/fine. I also have some longer side swept bangs. I'm wondering if I should leave my hair straight or if guys would think it's attractive to put some curls in it? Or of you have other ideas (Pictures are especially helpful) of some trendy flattering ways I can do my hair or other tips about how I should dress and act that evening. I'm weirdly nervous about it, even though I don't regret our breakup it's going to be weird being there with him without being WITH him and I don't really know how to go about things.

Most Helpful Guy

• OK, if you want attention:

Extra high heels, for one thing. In a bold color.

A clingy dresss that flatters your figure without being too garish. You don't want to look desperate, so make sure you're not showing a lot of cleavage and he dress shouldn't be short or too tight.

I'll leave the hair up to you, it's too hard to give advice about that without a picture..but don't try to redo your hair completely, it will look like you're trying to attract another guy. Plus, you want everyone to recognize you!

Wear a contrasting scarf or top, again, to get people's attention.

Keept he akeup light, again, you don't want to look like you're cruising for a new guy.

A trendy hat would top off the ensemble.

Don't go up to him, make him come to you!

What Guys Said 7

• Totally yes! I love LOVE :LOVE curly hair! like I LOVE IT! ha ha did I get my point across? I LOVE IT!... you should post a pic though..

• I recently met this greek girl with curly brown red hair and man I can't stop thinking about her and that's like totally not me :o

But back to you, go with curly hair if he is used to see you with straight. It will give a sense of change and that will make him look at you more often ;)

• Gurls always make the mistake of trying to make guys jelous. Unless he understands why you are doing it (You obviously still sort of like him) then he will just think you are just moving on. Oh and as a general rule, curly hair is cute and straight hair is sexy. Guys want to go out with cute gurls, and just have sex with sexy gurls. Obviously there is a bit of overlap with this though.

• Depends on a person.

My hair naturally is straight but I look better with curly hair. It depends on a guy tho

• I think its hard to pull curls off. Most girls are better off without it.

• Any style of hair can look good on a certain person

• Curls? No.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, it would definitely depend on the guy. Some will like straight, some wavy, some super curly. I'd go for something kind of wavy/curly.

link

link

link

• well. Guys love curly hair according to my boyfriend. but he says its nice to see it straight because it can be sexy

• Yes, I wish I had curly hair.

• I have really curly hair and guys say it's hot all the time. Every guy I date ends up playing with my curls, it's so sexy and intimate :) Embrace your curls! Curls are so much more fun than straight hair. Anyone can have straight hair! Heck, you could even go buy straight hair if you wanted to! lol

Don't try so hard to impress guys