How do you feel about girls who dress like this for school?

link I like to dress like the girl in the link, I always wear dresses or skirts with blazers, military jackets, scarves, boots and weird tights etc. I like to dress feminine, but with a twist. I don't like just the plain old jeans and t-shirt which I know guys prefer! I also love doing my makeup! Not too much, just sort of like this link

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have uniform like in Australia! Take advantage of that!

What Guys Said 6

• i THINK they want a lot of attention..but are signalling not to approach them if you don't want a high maintenance type gir.

• I don't care.

• Thanks! lol, there are some guys who consider anyone who isn't wearing converse to be "high maintenance" which is not true :(

• Yeah I'd love to slip into some comfy Toms shoes but aparently I'd be absorbed into their cult ._.

• Lol isn't that the truth. Can't wait until hipster-dom dies out so I can be normal (or "old-fashioned/out of the times") again lol

• Whatever you're comfortable in is best.

• Meh.

• Idc aslong you look good & feel comfortable.

• Jeans and a t-shirt is too boring for me when it comes to women. I like your style!

What Girls Said 8

• This sum it up: CHIC! that style is fashionable...thats why you see those models wearing that kind of wardrobe in forever21 and h&m. I think its great for school...honestly if you like it and feel comfortable and confident in it...you'll have a great day. Of course people are going do not like it or whatever. In the fashion industry, its all about preferences. but your preferences can always be style in a fashionably way.at least most people lol

• Really cute, and love the outfit.

I'd totally go to school like that.

• Nothing wrong with it. Be you and don't worry about other people!

• Just the fact that you even know Lookbook exists gets major points in my book. I like it when people try to develop their own style, instead looking like a cookie-cutter teen.

• Love it! Dress how you like, some guys don't like it, some do, it doesn't matter as long as you are happy and comfortable with what you are wearing.

• I love it, it looks great.

• Love it!

• Love it! That's fun.