Guys what do you think when you see a girl in a red dress?

if she was wearing this dress in a club, would you approach her or stay well away?

what about the color is it true it makes you think danger?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally it makes me think show off, but it depends on how respectful the dress is, RED really stands out in a crowd. It's a bit like these guys doing the rounds at the clubs with the LED Screen Buckles with their phone number on them, it's a show off thing. Also red generally means to most who do the club scenes in my area means you want to get laid. So it's not the best color it doesn't scream danger to me maybe that's because I'm a rescue worker and I wear orange or I'm just un-normal.

What Guys Said 5

• Whenever I see a woman in a red dress, I like everything about except the dress. A woman in a red hat is a diffferent matter.

• Red to me shows passion, one that is hard to quench since the embers burn bright and hard, it is the color of love and war. It also shows desire. Es algo maravilloso!

• Red is hot and always catches my attention.

• I like it!

Anyone who doesn't come up to you isn't man enough ;)

• It immediately makes me think she wants it. Then again...guys only go to bars/clubs for hookups. You won't find your soul mate in a club, 80% of the time.

What Girls Said 2

• Red stands out a lot. I know I get extra looks when I wear red =)

• I think red dresses are sexy and red shows confidence.