What makes a couple so cute?

Does a couple with common interests make a couple so 'cute,' or is it by appearances?

• Obviously interests (personality)
    48% (24)60% (12)51% (36)Vote
  • Apperances but that'll never last....
    8% (4)15% (3)10% (7)Vote
  • Both (however....that doesn't exit)
    44% (22)25% (5)39% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
to answer my own question, it's obviously the interests that make a couple so cute. Interaction and similarities such as 'omg we both like dolphins and the color green,' make a couple so adorarbly cute. looks like the guys are the ones that have a brain in this site...
no it doesn't exist, if it does it certaintly won't last.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• its the way they act when theyre around each other

4|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• dunno , everyone always says 'ooh you look cute together' I never said that , because I don't think a couple can look 'cute' in my eyes..

a good match - yes , by both appearance and interests

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't really think it can be just interests. It's either both or just looks from an outside perspective.

0|1
    1|0
  • when they are good friends and capadable. Just a good match. They are equally into each other

1|0
    0|0
  • i think only girls say that stuff XD

0|0
    0|0
    • *ah hem* My bf's daddy said we were cute and should get married =D

• Yeah my boyfriend calls us "cute lovies" and stuff like that so it's not just a girl thing lol

What Girls Said 3

• When I say I think a couple is cute, I base it on how they interact with each other. I've never been good at telling whether people physically look good together... haha

2|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • no I agree with both her points

• For you, ShootingStar5, it might be easy to spot. My brain is just not wired that way. Half the time I'll see a friend, someone will say "oh, you dyed your hair!", and I'm all "really? It looks exactly the same to me..." Haha

And HEY! I had best answer! What gives!?

• both and it does exist.

Also, it is how they act around each other and how they care for one another.

1|1
    1|0
    • Much agreed! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you btw! =)

• @update: Thanks for downing us...I mean, we only answered your question... And, as long as you are going to be pessimistic about it, then it certainly won't last for you. I know several couples where it does exist.

• C. Both... and it does exist.

1|0
    1|0