I got a new bra, and the cup fits right but the band is too tight?

I have a 34C and it fights great but the bands to tight, when I get a 36C the band fights but the cup is to big.

How do I stretch it out?

Most Helpful Girl

• The band? You usually can't. You may be able to sew it longer but that would mean you would have to probably buy a new hook which you can get easily. Also, go to your fabric store and see what they have. I think I remember seeing things to adjust your bra at my local JoAnns so I'd check there. If not, then do it yourself.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Go get fitted. It sounds like you're a 36B. You have to remember that two women with the same breast volume may wear different cup sizes because of the difference in band size (a 36B is approximately the same volume as a 34C)

What Girls Said 2

• Letting out some length in the shoulder straps tends to help a bit. I have the same problem. A 36C is too big, but a 34C is a bit too small in the band.

• Not sure how to stretch it out, but try a 36 B. 36 C is actually the equivalent to a 34 D bra. Whenever your band size is larger, you have to make your cup size smaller if you want it to fit.