Okay, I am confused about eye contact with the opposite sex...help?

Okay so there is this guy in one of my classes who I like. He is attractive and I kind of feel like he is out of my league, but every once in awhile we make eye contact, but it never lasts really long. Usually if a guy holds my eye for longer then normal, I start to think he is interested in me, but he does not really do this. In fact, he always looks away fairly quickly.

What is up with this? I just think I am reading way to much into this...what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he most likely likes you, and he's staring at you when you are looking away but when you do catch his eyes, he'll look away because he doesn't want you to know that he's looking at you... get it?

this is like one of those exceptions to the eye contact thing... I used to do that to one of my crushes in like grade 6.. its just a silly thing guys do when they like a girl.. can't stop staring at something that's beautiful and that you wanna touch and hold. Like a shiny rock.