Bikini models help...Which bikini?

I know it's a while until summer...but I'm going to need a new bathing suit and why not get one ahead of time while I have Christmas money and they're on sale, right? Except I'm horrible at making up my mind, and I can only narrow it down to like 3. Fml. So which one do you think would suit me best or which one do you like the most? I have their body types but smaller boobs most likely, and I'm really pale...so the colors will look different on me. I'll ask my friends too but I just want some outside opinions.

A. link

B. link

C. link

Oh and if you pick one please let me know which color haha. Thanks.

• I like A.
  • I like B.
  • I like C.
  • I don't like any of those, but try this........
Crap, thought I put this in Style. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• gotta go with C and polka dots

• I like that one too but I don't know if I'll be so white that I kinda start to blend in with it-.- ha.

• I think you could pull the polka dots really well, especially if your pale. Something about pale girls and polka dots are way cute.

• Okay, thanks for your answer.

What Guys Said 15

• Id say C and polka dots! :P if not that then in neon coral

• You can't go wrong with any of those. Good choices.

• I kinda like the simple sexy look

link

• C in the blue zebra

• C is awesome, but it looks like you're hot so anything would look good on u

• Definitely A.

• C because its cute. and summer just started over here wooo lol

• C is the best. I would go with the purple one. It would look the best on you. :)

• Think I like B the best but I like the color on C

• I'm going with C. I think purple would look good on you. ;-D

• polka dots are da sh*t, I'm going with C!

• What'd you go with sourpatch? Need an opinion of how it looks on you? :P

• well don't laugh at me...but I ended up waiting too long to make up my mind and they were out of my size in all of these haha. I ended up getting this in "berry gloss" though:p

• I love it. haha.(:

• I'll bet the boys will too! :D

• For you personally I think you can find one much much better

if you HAVE to pick one of these

DO C with the Berry Dot combo

• Lol well by the time I was able to buy one they were out of my size for literally every clearance bikini so I got an entirely different one. :(

But thanks.:p

• Oh...well I don't know haha...but I need to get up in 5 hours so goodnight.(:

• talk to ya tomorrow

reasonable dreams

• A with the last two colors

or

B with the first color

• The moderators will move questions to the appropriate section if they feel the need.

If you mention sex anywhere in the question, it automatically gets moved to sexuality

As for the question you really might looks weird going up to the cash register and saying "hi, I'd like to buy some bikinis, when it's 32 degrees outside". Just wait until April or may..makes more sense

• I'm buying them online, as VS only sells bikinis off their website...not in the stores near me. And they'll be more pricey later on so I'd rather make a good deal. But thanks for your input. Did you not like one more than the others?

• I try not to give input on womens clothes, makes us appear metro/gay. Go with whichever one you like the best, you'll look awesome, no matter

What Girls Said 11

• I like A

• A ; and no matter which suit you decide on, make sure you get it in a light color. If you're pale, you don't want a super dark color or else it'll accentuate your... paleness.

• Not a fan of bikinis but I like A. best.

• What do you wear to the beach then? lol

• I've never been to the beach. And I don't like going places where I have to wear a swimsuit, but on the few occasions I do I wear a tankini which is like a bikini but has a flap to cover the stomach and a skirt swimsuit thing to cover my thighs.

• i like B in blue zerba

• last one in orange:D! definitely!

• C would look nice with your complexion

• i would choose A but in the cheetah print :)

• i have the best pick for u---

1st one in red.

w w w.living-with-small-a-cup-breasts.com/bikini-cleavage.html

• C in purple :)

• the 1st one will probably look better. But I pretty much don't like the bandeau style on smaller boobed/ petite girls because it looks kind of young on them (I have a daughter built this way and she's never tried one on that I like..she always looks about 12 in them for some reason) she always looks good in the triangle top though...and that first one would probably work because it's got the push up in it and is less 'bandeau' style than the other two.

• I like C. Pretty colors!