Guys, how do you feel about girls wearing their natural hair?

I'm not asking about black women going natural specifically, but more general. A lot of times I get up in the morning and I go with my hair the way it is after it dries overnight. Do you think it looks messy like I'm not trying?

Updates:
Also, when it comes to just rolling out of bed in the morning and going out, do guys notice greasy hair, even slightly greasy?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what I do and people have always liked my hair. I get my hair from my Native American side so it's nice and fairly thick. I guess it would depend on the length of the hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, agree too, I have a middle long hair, almost to shoulder, winds come, hair changed~lol

• You have Native American blood? Chippewa?

• Wind comes hair changes? Lol yes taster I don't know which tribe or how much because my dad was adopted but he looks almost full native or at least half.

What Guys Said 1

• Fine by me...(:

0|0
    0|0
    • Naw we don't care...but some females pull their hair straight back when it's slightly greasy and that looks unattractive on at least some of them...(:

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly don't think guys think it's that big of a deal...as long as you look good.But then again...some guys care just a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's OK for me, because sometimes I brush my hair so nice and when I am out encountering a strong wind...then messy again~ :) natural is the best~lol

0|1
    0|0