What kind of men's attire do girls find sexy?

for girls, a lot of what they wear can be considered sexy... lingerie, tank tops, mini-skirts, hot pants, dresses, etc... but for guys its seems much harder to wear something with actual sex appeal, we just have suits and shirts, or going topless or tight t-shirts, etc.

Essentially... what else is there that will actually hold sex appeal?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• This style is cuteee : link

nearlyy there sexy (darker one): link

HOT DAYUM!:

link

sexyy (first in grey): link

abosultelyy adorable : link

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually couldn't find the style I love on guys online. But I find it really attractive when guys wear those burgandy Jeans or pants, white shirt or an oversized jumper-indie style with those straw hats/or beanie, sneakers and those round nerdy glasses. :')

Damn! Freaking sexy as! I melt every time I see someone dressed like that hahaa.. That's just me though LOL :P

• Show All
    • Hahaa awww.. Well yeah.. Some guys could pull it off, others wouldn't suit it I guess.. Everyone kinda has their own style that suits them best.. What's yours anyway?

• hmm... t-shirt, polo shirt or shirt with straight cut jeans (usually black or dark blue - I do own a white pair though lol) (or t-shirt with overshirt), jackets with shirts or t-shirts, the occassional jumper and shirt, the occassional scarf, a suit (mostly out of necessity), the occassional unique clothing item like t-shirt with hood. lol. Oh yeah, I guess I wear those thin kind of hoodies over a t-shirt or even under a jacket. sometimes shorts if it's hot. Hmm... pretty normal really.

What Girls Said 6

• I LOVE dark blue jeans on a guy. Don't know why, it just always looks really good (assuming they're not falling off him - that's gross). And I love the button-up shirts with the sleeves casually rolled up. It says that the guy is put together and has confidence, but doesn't care a whole lot about looking spiffy or perfect (casual with the sleeves rolled or a t-shirt). T-shirts are good too, got nothing against them. However, super tight tops that try to show off a guy's muscles or wife-beaters or loose tanktops with armholes that are huge all convey serious douchiness :P

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you but when you say super tight tops, do you think tight but not super-tight tops are ok?

• LOL what if it's shirts that are good and smart-casual, BUT they are always tight around the arms because he has big arms?

• Tight around the arms is fine, but when it gets tight around the pecs where you can see every muscle through it that's too much. There are shirts that can be worn tastefully slightly tight. But yeah, no skin tight that looks like it was taken from the kids department lol

• I really like a white button down shirt, top couple buttons undone, sleeves rolled up, black slacks... link (the tie is nice, but without the tie would be good too)

I like the slightly more formal dress. Nothing to much though.

sweater one-- link

Really like these shirts-- link with jeans for less dressy, and with slacks for more formal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue jeans + white t-shirt + reasonable sneakers (not something super bright and flashy) = ultimate sexy outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with a casual style, like a white t shirt that hugs his muscles just right so you can see them but not too tight and shows off his arms (: as for pants, jeans that are loose but hug his butt just right c;

0|0
    1|0
  • For me, I really love guys wearing blue jeans and a button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled a bit. Like the working-man look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find guys who wear button up shirts extremely sexy. I'm not sure why...

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, yeah, tell me about it. Almost every girl I dated loves shirts... lol.

What Guys Said 1

• My French sailors' sweater works on mot women. So I have two of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, the whole uniform thing yeah. I figured that would have great appeal.

• Show All
    • haha, don't flatter yourself too much :P

• You think this is too much? You haven't seen me in the sweater!