What matches with a gray dress shirt?

It's a gray, long sleeve shirt.

What pant color would match?

To clarify a bit more, the shirt is light gray. Also, I would prefer to go for a fancy/dressed up look but I wouldn't mind going for a sexy look.

Most Helpful Girl

• dark blue wash jeans is definitely my preference. Guys look amazing in them (assuming they're not falling off his body) - it says kinda casual, but you care enough to clean up and you care about how you come across to others. Black slacks would work well too if you're going really fancy, but if you're going out on a date or something similar, go for the dark jeans :)

What Girls Said 10

• Black slacks. If you are going for dressy that is. If you want to make it more casual, wear it half unbuttoned with a white shirt underneath and jeans. For some reason in my head, the outfit is set off by a sharks tooth necklace... Idk. Anyway. I'm assuming you are going for dressy though. Avoid brown and NEVER wear gray with gray. If it is the wrong shade (likely) you will clash, and if you have the same shade, you'll look like you're wearing pajamas or a jumpsuit... lol

• Are you trying to dress Up? or sexy/classy swag look?

• AT first I was thinking to look dressed up, you know, but I wouldn't mind going for a classy/sexy look. Just to clarify is light type of gray

• well I think that dark blue jeans would look great with a light gray shirt, either that or Black dress pants, hope You figure it out.

• depending on the shade of grey, black,navy or a darker grey. or jeans if appropriate.

• it's a light shade of gray

• then all of the above would work...just google men's light grey shirt and pants to see what kind of contrasts you like.

• dark navy blue

• black dress pants

• black dress pants

• tan/khaki color jeans or like black jeans (I only say jeans because I don't know how dressed up you wanna be) slacks are always good too. if you wear sneakers like vans or converse just make sure they are not too dirty or old looking. if its super nice wear like a cool black tie. I think that would look good, the grey shirt, black jeans, either nice shoes or black vans/converse a black tie. ( you could even have the shirt kinda tucked in...hope I helped!

• Black or Navy blue pants

• Jeans? Black dress pants?

-depends on wether the occasion is more casual or formal.

• A black dress pant is your bestbe

What Guys Said 2

• Context matters.

Charcoal or black.

I had a grey shirt once. For formal, they suck, as you will discover. With jeans, could look good.

If you're not fat and its not super slim, get it tailored to fit you. And for god's sake do not do up the top button if you're not wearing a tie.

• are we talking formal wear? black slacks go with anything. I can't think of another color that would go with grey lol

• yeah it's formal wear, but I wouldn't mind using it in a non-formal way.