What is my "stereotype?"

God. This is embarassing. I'm just curious to know what all of you would think of me if you saw me on the street. Like do I look like I would be nice, mean, preppy, e.t.c.

I am not superficial (at least I don't try to be). And please keep the answers nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice girl, maybe with a party side - came from a good home - has money and never wanted for anything.

I will fully acknowledge that the last part is only because your white - so that's the first stereotype that pops up in my head about nice looking white people lol ;P

Yea I know I know - it's ignorant and psuedo - racist - but I do recognize that it's not true - maybe in some cases but wealth varies.

My family is rather old school black so they still have this hunch that somehow white people are always financially better off and have peachy happy lives.

-_-

ugh - I'm upset parts of that thinking still plague my brain lol

What Guys Said 3

• sorority chick, not a bad thing, not necessarily good

• Nice girl on the block who's a secret spy or crime fighter by night

OR

a deranged serial killer.

• I'm a little interested in why you're so curious to find out what other people, from the internet mind you, think of you simply based on your picture. Simply put, if you're worried about how people perceive you, don't do you're own thing, and you'll find that decent people will like you, and others won't. But as long as I'm answer the question, I'd say you look like someone who can take a picture of herself.

What Girls Said 4

• I would not immediately trust you. I don't know why but that is what I feel. As for anything else, I could not tell. But as consolation I would think you are pretty.

• I think you would be very bubbly, fun and loud. That's just based on your dp, though.

• Judging from your picture, I'd definitely think you're a nice, good hearted, open minded person. I guess it's the smile... :)

• i don't think you're preppy at all, but more alternative rock. someone who is independent and straightforward, speaks her mind