What could I do with my hair, any suggestions?

I have long black natural hair.. I've never dyed it or anything. I'm thinking of a change now maybe. I don't know what to do though, -color wise, noo way I'm cutting my hair off lol. What could I do? What color could I put in, or change it to? Nothing drastic though..I'd have a heart attack lol.. I'm just scared that what I choose won't suit me.. Maybe a brown or caramel ? But what would be best- tips,dying..? I have no idea.. So help me out?

So ... I have been convinced by you all.. And I''ve decided to just leave my hair just the way it is.. Thankyou everyone for your suggestions and help :))

-ps I actually never knew people actually liked black hair like this, every time anyone would ask questions on this, I'd see blond and brown hair to be more favourable. Anyways, thanks again hahaha :P :D

Most Helpful Guy

• True natural black hair is rare and exotic and extraordinarily stunning to behold. Don't ever dye it if you want to stand out.

• I dyed mine. Black is a bit boring imo.

• Everyone thinks their natural color is boring, regardless of how rare/exotic it might be. Grass is always greener and such...

• Black is actually the least rarest hair color in the world. But with all the hair dying, it's becoming rarer and rarer. :P

What Guys Said 9

• God, don't ruin it, your hair is perfect.

• I don't think you should change a thing personally. There it no need to start going about dying your hair. You could curl it if you like. Your hair color is fantastic though and should stay that way.

• Long black hair=the best. But if you must, I'd add a couple of red streaks, nothing drastic

• i love long, flowing hair. looking at your profile pic, maybe you could cut it short and put a red streak in it? or get it a light brown? I would need to see a full body pic to give you the best advice personally. I prefer long hair but only a few girls can pull off short hair. and if they do its super hot.

• I actually do have a full body pic on my profile :) but I don't think that I'd be able to pull off the short hair cut :( and since I posted this question and few months ago, I decided to leave it black.. But now I'm think of going brown sometime soon... Maybe lol

• You know its harder with black hair you need to decolor it and you will never get back to you normal hair and by the way black is one of the rares hair I didn't change any thing just style it to scene or something I be nice on you I promise

• your hair is lovely keep it that way

• Looking at your pics I would say please do not cut it or color it it is perrrrrffect!

• oh no, don't mess with perfection. you look too good like that. love the long hair!

• Cut it pixie

What Girls Said 8

• If you want to dye your hair go for it! It will always be naturally back therefore you can always go back to it or if you don't like your new hair color, dye it black. Black is the easiest color to dye. I think you would look go with a caramel brown... an auburn tone or chocolate brown! I can see it now. Sorry I do hair and I recent dyed my friend hair auburn and it was just gorgeous!

• If I ever would dye it, I'd defs choose one of those. Thankyouu :)

• You're gorgeous. Leave it that color!

If you do lighten it, you'll have an incredibly difficult time keeping it from going reddish-orange-yellow since that is a black undertone.

• Thankyou :) and yes I will be leaving it the way it is! (:

• I think black hair gives you a mysterious vibe, leave the color be. =) You could try curling it, or waving it. Try curling the tips and different lengths of your hair and see which goes better with your face. Or maybe you could dye it a very dark brown so that the black isn't too harsh.

• Yeah I don't think il color anymore, and my natural hair is curly/wavy, I usually just straighten it when I want to look tamed and decent LOL

• Awesome! ;P

• don't dye your hair yet, wait until it starts to go grey. you've got a really nice color anyway! I don't think it would look better dying it, which also REALLY dries it out and will make it go grey earlier as you get older. my mom's a hairstylist so I know lol

• ps. I was begging my mom since the age of about 14 to let me dye my hair black. think yourself lucky :p

• I'm the opposite.. I want to cut my hair so bad!

I would say auburn would look good or copper imo.

• Don't change it. I am lucky to get my mother's genes but I was stupid enough to attempt and change it. It was horrible. My mother has beautiful jet black hair and it actually gives off a blue tinge under light.

Because of my extensive experimentation, I give off a reddish hue in the light even if the coloring is still black. I miss the the original blue hue though. :)

• Your hair is beautiful. I can't imagine why you would want to dye it... but if you do, go with red

• Hahaa I think I just get bored with it lol (: nut yeh, I'm not changing it noww..

• If you add some caramel/golden stripes in your hair, I think you will look gorgoeus. Make sure to add many thin stripes. It matches your complexion and adds sophistication to your look. Nice. :)