Do you guys like girls that smell like cupcakes ?

I am planning to make some organic body mists .. and I love the smell of vanilla.. Not that I am self concious , but I was wondering if guys like girls that smell like sweet vanilla, or honey .. could it ever be a turn off ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I don't recall cupcakes having a smell I can detect. But generally my favorite smells are:

Gasoline

Permanent marker

and the smell of the combination of tomato, garlic, and basil cooking.

• I have never heard of a girl smelling like cupcakes. It is interesting, I would like to meet such a girl.

• I'd be a bear after you. Seriously, watch out for that grizzly smelling 50+lbs of honey. Mm Mm Mm.

Ok, I'm messing, but wearing honey scent could go really, really bad.

I love sweet vanilla, and I also love honey. But here's a question back to you, would girls like a guy smelling like vanilla or honey? (Aromatherapy is SO much fun!)

• You already made me hungry mentioning it, and if you were next to me I wil definitely bite a chunk off you lol :P

• Don't be surprised if you get pounced on - Doggy Style.

• damn, now I want a cupcake

• It is hypothesized that the smell of vanilla is supposed to be quite arousing for guys, hell any scent of food gets their blood flowing in certain areas.

But yes, I LOVE cupcakes and I would probably sprinkle you onto a cake and eat it if I smelled you.

• If you wore a vanilla scent I would be all over you

• Look at Demeter fragrances for some ideas.

What Girls Said 8

• everyone loves people who smell like cupcakes! unless they're on a diet,that would suck.

• vanilla's awesome!

you should try bacon smell aswell! guys (and me ;D) would be all over you xD

*porkgasm* :o

• I smell like vannilla, flowers and fruit.

I love those smells. People say I smell pretty darn good. I some of my guy friends say I smell nice...some say I f***ing stink...

So,...it depends of what he likes..

• Yumm vanilla, yumm cupcakes

• I use vanilla oil. I've been told before that I smell like ice cream, so I think most guys will like it ha

• get lavender with pumpkin pie scent ;)

• love the smell of vanilla!

• I have a vanilla body mist - Love it :D