Is body hair a turnoff or sexy?

just wondering because I'm gonna be a hairy man when I'm older, my brothers the same but he's 25 and he's always had really hot girlfriends. I'm just a soph in hs though, so is body hair a turn off or sexy? would it help that I'm gonna be about 6'3 when I'm older and built?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it! Ha, my boyfriend is hairy and I think it is sexy and manly. He is 6'1 and yeah, haha. Sexy. It tickles my face and I just really like it. I have HATED when the hairy men I dated before, shaved. It would get prickly even when you couldn't quite see it, like a girls legs when she didn't shave. His body have is nice and soft and I really really do love it. I know lots of girls don't like body hair.. but seriously, I love it.

Question for you.. if you are a Sophomore in high school..why does it say your age is between 25 and 29?

Here are some pics of him. You can't really see the hair in all of them, but trust me. Hair.

link

link

link

• haha I have no idea I guess I did that when I made it

• Yaaa Mr Nameless, notice that sentence I put ABOVE those links? You can't really see the hair in all of them. I have one that shows how hairy is his, but he made me promise to never show anyone it because he is asleep with the cat on him.

• Also, my man is blond, it isn't going to show up as much as a darker haired person.

Here are some sexy celebs with body hair

Ryan Reynolds link

Hugh Jackman link

Jude Law link

What Girls Said 4

• to me, chest hair and back is a HUGE turn off.. facial hair is okay, if you're not kissing.. to much hair can be gross

• very manly, I have hairy friends and I practically beg them not to shave

• I personally don't like it but it just all depends on the girl.

• personally, not really, but most girls think it's sexy.

What Guys Said 1