What is the hottest thing a girl can wear?

I've always wanted to know what guys truly think a girl looks best in. well, beside a tank top and spandex

Most Helpful Guy

• I will have to say if a girl has a good body form fitting clothes are a turn on. Even when my girlfriend is wearing jeans, because they are kind of tight around the hips and upper leg it is really hot. She also wears form fitting shirts that aren't tight but aren't extremely lose either. When I see her dressed like that I can't help but want to hold her in my arms. Frankly though now that we have been dating for a while I think so looks beautiful even when she is in her pjs or in her workout clothes which though means short shorts she also wears a really loose shirt.

I mean personally I don't think a girl that has a really low cut shirt or super short skirt is a turn on at all. I just see them as kind of slutty. And even a girl with a good body can have to tight of clothes, they just need to be form fitting enough to show off her curves but not so much that it looks like she is trying too hard to get me to look at her. Let a guy see that your attractive but also leave something to the imagination because that is what makes a guy interested in the chase ;) Hope I could help

What Guys Said 9

• To me, one of the sexiest things a girl can wear is one of those solid color sun dresses. You know, like the ones a lot of girls wear in college towns or at college football games. It's just something about how their booty Jiggles in that dress. HOLY SHIT! I go into like a trance when I see a hottie in one of those dresses, Especially in a Florida Gator Blue one down in Gainesville FLA!

• her birthday suit ;)

• I think women are beautiful in their tiny pajamas short shorts , nice shirt to show figure , hair up ! Absolutely beautiful. Heels and sexy dress never hurt either. Women are just beautiful! It's kinda hard to think about what's not hot . Mabey a factory uniform I don't know lol

• True that. I second the best answerer. Fitting clothes are the most flattering. Not too loose not too tight, just perfect.

• A t-shirt and sweat pants. I'm serious. If she turns me on in that, I like it.

• Kimono or silk dressing gown, and a dog collar.

• Are you being serious?

• pencil skirt with a blouse

• lol ok... beside a tank top and spandex id say a t-shirt and short-shorts

• well tht wasn't much help hahaha

• If she's showing thigh, anything else around that is fine.

What Girls Said 3

• i think strapless short dress looks best. I like the color of white.something like informal wedding dress from the weddingdressesshop.co.nz online shop.Well. fitted,white, pure,cute,sweet, and I think it will look hot.

• I like to wear a tight sweater, short skirt and boots...

• Yeah, I definitely agree that would look great! I also like the way a tight black sweater and white pants look on a girl or even a tight white sweater and tight black pants, maybe even black spandex pants and leather boots.

• Dresses & heels, I guess.