Wear a suit jacket to school?

What do you think of people who wear a suit jacket to school? Or even a suit?

Please state in your answer if you are talking about suit jacket, or a suit.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like both,it makes them stand out,esp. if you get funky with it link but classy works just as well :)

What Girls Said 9

• What kind of jacket? I'm going to assume that you mean a suit jacket and say no to both. Way too dressy for class and will make you appear to be trying too hard.

• I like it because it shows a guy who doesn't mind standing out and doing his own thing. plus, I love guys in suits/uniform.

• to a public school? Do people do that these days? I don't know I think its nice for going out, its like a girl wearing a dress and heels to school, think of it like that.

• Suit guys in schools, I just think he is for party or proposal to his girl~ lol if it is a serious occasion such as large preparation or school ball, suit is cool and ok~ but just for class, I think it is a litter weird among T-shirt & jeans~:)

• A suit would be weird but a suit jacket, with shirt and jeans sounds great to me

• they'll think you're weird

• Usually guys only wear a suit if they have a sports game that day but I do know a group of guys who did 'formal Fridays' which was cool because they all did it at once. I think if a guy wore a suit to school for no reason I'd think he was kind of strange and out of place. Same goes for a suit jacket although it depends on if he can pull it off or not. It could just look really good.

• It's cool if it's for some event you have to wear it for, but otherwise it's unnecessary.

• Stuck-up, snob, rich brat... Not a good idea

What Guys Said 7

• Either one is way too formal unless you're going to a function that requires dressing up. !

• I wear top hats. Sir you can't get more extravagant than that.

But to answer your question I would say "snazzy!" but as long as the suit is not a daily bases thing.

Now suit jackets are alright.

• 0|0
  • I would just think you're overdressed unless you were in grad school or something, a jacket or sport coat might be more appropriate in that type of setting.

• bahah hell no. I see suits here every day, hell I even see suits in clubs. its rediculously funny when they get drunk :P

• Strange.

• 0|1