Should men let women pick out their clothes?

OK now don't get me wrong I would hate having a woman tell me what to do and what to wear/how to wear it but..you got to hand it to most women, they know how to dress themselves and they have men pining for them all the time. Why shouldn't men allow a woman to dress them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well,he is no longer a child.And I am sure that somewhere down the road he has learned how to coordinate.Also,dressing is a very individual thing...i know it is for me.I can only imagine it being that way for him as well.

Also,i know women are all about nurturing etc.But I don't have any children and I don't want to feel like I am babying someone.Some women may associate this opportunity with trying to tell a guy how to eat,where to go etc.

I wouldn't mind giving my opinion of what to wear,and if it is an extreme circumstance,I will raid his closet if asked.

What Girls Said 5

• my boyfriend has asked me to pick out his clothes for him and he likes it when I go clothes shopping with him because he trusts my judgement on that more than his own. I don't think there's anything wrong with a woman dressing a man as long as he is for the idea. but guys can wear what they want, in the end its their choice.

• Of course a man should allow a women to dress them but that's only if they want them to.

• Well if they are fully capable themself and they still want to, then why not! Some women like a challenge.

• U can allow your girl to dress as your order. :)

• It depends on the guys and stuff, and how macho he think he is. :)

What Guys Said 4

• You can tell guys who do this, everything is color coordinated all the time! No, guys should keep to their own tase. Women can make colors match and the like, but they don't know how guys want to look. Guys wind up looking like mannequins because the clothes make be tasteful, but they don"t match the guy's personality, most of the time, if women are picking them out.

• Depends on which woman.

Not your mother, and not your girlfriend, unless you've only been dating a week or two.

Those women will make you look presentable, neat, tidy and asexual.

Women also don't know how to dress in a way that other men will approve of.

To be honest, impressing women with clothing is easy. Wearing something men respect and women find hot is more of a challenge.

• I guess women have the same problem, lol

• When my wife was a model, the standard clothing to 'go see' which is the model version of interviews was like ... black leggings and a black top. Empty canvas but shows figure, basically.

• Cool

• I started dating this girl who wanted me to replace my jeans and button downs with pleated chinos and polo shirts. Had to dump her

• It's really a personal choice. I'm pretty confident in my style, but I'm still willing to take plenty of input from my girlfriend.