DO ANY girls here wear fake hair/weaves/extensions etc....

And if you do do you give a crap if people don't like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a few times but now that my hair is long I have no need for it. I've had senegalese twists all the way down to my butt and I own some 18inch clip-in extensions that I've worn a couple of times. My real hair is now the same length as my extensions that's why it's pointless to wear them now.

No one gave me crap about it but I do know that many people hate on fake hair.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I usually wear braided extensions which look very natural.

I have a lot of confidence in myself and regardless of what people think I know I'm okay with me.

So, if people didn't like my hair it really wouldn't phase me.

• Nobody really knows I wear them, and I have long hair anyway, it's just very thin, so I use extensions to bumf it up a bit :)

My boyfriend absolutely despises them, he's always saying, ''You look more beautiful without.'' But I still don't stop wearing them, he's not going to change what I do to feel good about myself.

• I do, and frankly they're just easier to deal with. I use them so my hair can grow more and its not a big deal. Everyone knows or at least I think they should know and it doesn't bother me at all. Other then my one douchey friend, it doesn't bother me.

• I do. :) I have fire engine red extensions, and I don't care if guys don't like them. :) because I absolutely love them!

• Nope, but my friend wears extensions and she doesn't care that people judge her for it.

• I don't anymore. I used to have extensions. It wasn't really a big issue. Nobody ever knew I had them except a couple close friends.