What makes a girl "hot"?

i don't usually look at girlss like that, but what makes a girl hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy. The cliche "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is very true. But I'll give you some of the thing that make a girls "Hot" in my eyes.

Firstly she has to have a pretty face. That comes before any other part of the anatomy. I like a very dainty feminine looking face and I love big eyes. The teeth have to be clean, and thick lips are good. Not too thick, but a decent amount of thickness is good. Her hair should be taken care of, split ends happen and I get that so that isn't a big deal. I don't like frizzy hair, it looks unkept.

Her posture also is a biggy, but its simple. Stand strait, shoulders back, and look confident.

As far as the breast/butt is concerned, it just depends. They have to fit your body. I go for B cups and bigger, but nothing bigger than a DD. I also like to have something to grab onto in the back, but not big like a black booty. Those can outweigh each other though, if the breasts are the perfect size, shape, and they're firm, then I don't care about the butt, and vice virsa.

Finally a flat stomach and toned legs. I like a little meat on my girls so I find love handles sexy. If the girl is bony then its okay as long as it is natural, but anorexia is not attractive. The flat stomach should be muscle. Not necessarily hard toned abs but I don't like fat to where it causes too much of a pudge.

I'm shallow and I'll admit it, but a when a person takes care of their body it says a lot about their personality. I hope that helped.

• Are you describing model? you have high standards

• I don't think he has high standards. pretty face, clean teeth, big eyes, lips, clean hair, agreat posture shows confidence. breast/butt that fit the body, toned stomach/legs it only means a girl who is healthy. that's it!! he even say that he don't really care ifhe girl has lovehandles or if she's a littl bit bony. Its just the description of a clean healthy girl loll

• Thanks Arab Sweetie.

What Guys Said 15

• This probably isn't going to make any sense but in my opinion, a girl can be sexy without being beautiful, and a girl can be beautiful without being sexy. When a girl is hot, she's being both at once, and in a way where she's making it look like she's not trying, like it comes natural to her.

• Different people are going to answer differently since everybody has different tastes.

In general, a fitting hairstyle, a pretty face, and a lean figure are what most guys look for. Specifics such as hair color, eye color, height, any kind of body decorations (tatoos, piercings) you're probably not going to find two guys that like the exact same thing.

Personally, I like shoulder length black or extremely dark brown hair, blue eyes, between five feet and five foot five, a healthy weight and no tatoos and only ear piercings if any piercings at all. I'm big on natural beauty though, I can be very flexibile with looks, personality is the biggest factor becuase it lasts longer than looks.

• Life is so much easier when someone else puts my answer, alls I gotta do is give it a thumbs up!

• "I like shoulder length black or extremely dark brown hair...between five feet and five foot five, a healthy weight and no tatoos...I'm big on natural beauty though"

that describes me!

• No kidding? Wanna go out? lol.

• For me, the sexiest thing a woman can have is self confidence. That "I know I'm cute" aura is *cool*!

Physically, I skew the bell curve in my tastes. I like girls to be big, really chubby, and curvy! (seriously)

If she's got love handles, big hips, thick thighs and a pretty face and smile, she's smokin' in my opinion! Big bust or smaller, I don't really care much, but if she shows cleavage, that's usually nice. I'm more of a leg man though, so I like shorts and mini skirts. (yup, on a nice big girl . . . . MmmmmMMmmm!)

Now, if her personality sucks, all the above is completely wasted, and I've totally lost interest.

Greg

• It can be any number of things either by themselves or in combination with each other. Things such as the right attitude, aura, disposition, style, mannerisms, accent, over all body, legs, ass, breasts, lips, eyes, midriff, profile, position in life, ...ect.

The thing about being hot is not so much about that which is but rather that which is imagined or believed to be. Its all about perspective and how that relates to ones fantasies.

• whats hot,

good use of make-up (I like thick mascara and a good colour lipstick and eyebrows are done nicely)

original personality

toned body - slim

nice hairstyle

very good stylish clothes

nice shoes

clear face

slightly big eyes (but sizes vary from girl to girl)

accent

whats not

very underwight, overweight, very overwight, obese

the opposite of everything mentioned above

bad attitude (a.k.a cheerleader attitude)

spots on face

freckles

flat chest

flat ass

thats it for now

• How shallow are you

• That was a good answer, but seriously "cheerleader attitude" that's completely stereotypical. Maybe you just meant a nasty, b-word, stuck-up, superficial kind of attitude but really that's not what all cheerleaders are like, actually most of them aren't at least at my school, that's just stupid tv and movies making it seem that way. I'm on my schools cheer team and I'm considered one of the nicest and most caring girls in the school, so please stop using stereotypes they are hurtful. Thanks =>

• "cheerleader attitude" is just a way to describe stuck up and stuff but he didn't say "cheerleaders"

btw I'm a cheerleader so ya and I don't have a "cheerleader attitude" or watever

• MHseven said: "toned body - slim".

I gotta agree. When a girl is slim, her body shape looks VERY feminine - which effects us guys on a subconscious level.

• large cute eyes, long hair, oval face, large lips, small cute pointed nose. flat stomach, boobs that stick out not boobs that sagg, nice toned butt, nice toned legs and calves.

• Confidence.

• anything, everything lol being a tomboy or a girly girl being down to earth being nice.staying nice and pure. Standing up for yourslef with out being mean about it.

• I'm assuming you're talking just physically here. Over all shape for me. But the main things I look for are legs, butt and face.

• Warm smile, bright eyes, hour glass shape, high cheek bones, reasonably physically fit, dressed appropriately for her body type, cute perky boobs always help ;)

• The face is definitely what matters most. Then just make sure you don't gorge on a bucket of fried chicken every afternoon as a snack

• I prefer a girl that dresses a bit preppy or like a girly girl. Not to skinny not to overweight, don't really care about hair color but I would prefer it straight. Smaller height than me, medium boobs medium ass, there are a lot more sftuff that I look at but don't feel like putting it...

• a really cute laugh is amazing. Bright, kinda large eyes are hot, and definintely confidence is huge. Over weight is probably the worst thing a girl can be...

• she has to have a nice stomach, have the hour glass shape, butiful eyes you get what I'm saying

What Girls Said 2

• girl id tell you from experiences being around guys and a guy bff they always like them toned(slim) long looking body but dresses sexy but not to provocative...this guys below and actually seeying things about what they have at this moment..but if you take a close look their eyes rolls to this long lean body..theres no excuse,beautiful small face that fits the body..plungy neckline blouse(not excessively just right),and jeans that fits your body,dresses appropraite on occations and stand out in the crowd..nice eyeliner,blue eyes and heyy I'm saying guys mostly like asian type girl,they think mm tight smaller slimmer natural appeal...guys that haven't seen beautiful asian girl loves blue eyed ,blonde and most of all very confident girl but not the stuck up way,nice voice...and I'm talking in general,its really in the eye of the beholder so some guys might disagree with me..and for me you are hot..

• confidence.