Do guys find piercings attractive?

I'm debating if I should get my back dimples pierced or my belly button, however I wanna know if guys find the back think gross. Or prefer everything just natural.

EW OK I I just have my ears pierced.I would never get anything on my face or tongue pierced..

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys on here are against body modifications, just to let you know.

It depends on what kind of guy you're dating. But do it because you want to do it & don't stop yourself because a few guys don't like it. But back dimple piercings would be cool. Don't see that too often.

What Guys Said 14

• Not a big fan of piercings. But if I had to choose, belly button is #1. Hate lip and tongue. Eyebrows are meh. Nipples?...no. I don't mind nose studs, no rings or anything though.

• Earrings: kind of expected

Any sort of facial piercing: red flag

Tongue ring: I will give you head and possibly a disease of some sort

Body piercings: I am (or wish I was) a slut

• BELLY BUTTON *drool*

• I find them a turn off, but dimple piercings 0_o I haven't even heard of anyone getting that but I imagine it looks weird. I am OK with ear piercings and the belly button I would rather not but I don't mind it...

• Depends. I don't find excessive piercings attractive. Also, be honest with yourself and ask yourself if you have the body for it. Nothing is more gross than a Buddha belly with a belly button piercing.

Your choice, but remember, some guys love them, and some guys hate them.

• NO!

I do agree with snowboarder, belly button is the only one that I like & think is super sexy.

• Best piercings for women:

1. Nipples

2. Navel

3. Ears

4. Eyebrow

5. Tongue

It's obviously subjective, but that's my list.

• No . . . nobody really likes to see metal hanging out of flesh. being a darker person yourself you have to agree, I can't understand why famous afro American athletes get piercings all over, it makes them look gay . . .

• Sometimes. It's all situational

• I think that you should pierce whatever you want. If you want a piercing get it. Back piercings are cute and rare. I think that you should get matching back piercings.

• do you have your tongue pierced? I looooooove that. The back is a little to much though

• Not a fan of piercings...ears are fine...I can deal with navel...but not the back

• The one that would flip me out the most would be nipples...O:O

• guys generally associate piercings with trashiness, unless you keep them classy and minimal. if you want to attract the wrong kind of attention, get piercings. but just like I wouldn't understand why anyone would want attention that was ultimately negative, I don't understand why people would want to get a bunch of piercings either. there are certain piercings that are fine and are actually sexy for the right reasons and add to somebody;s looks in a good way.

but just be yourself, i.e. skip the excessive piercings because they're aren't you... they aren't "anybody." same with tattoos really. keep them classy and don't go overboard or else you're ruining yourself and your image, and you'll attract the wrong attention because of it.

• I prefer nothing that can get infected or that interferes with anything or that can because you pull or pain with clothes on

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know about the back one, but my boyfriend has been trying to get me to pierce my belly button for a long time! Example, as a graduation present, he said he would get me whatever I wanted, I said I wanted a piercing in my ear, he said "what about a belly button one? That's so hott." I have more examples if you really want xD

• i think theyl ike it simple. no more than 2 or maybe 3 tops in the ear, and no big weird ear piercings. keep it classy please. some guys like belly rings but others find it trashy.