Push up bras or normal ones?

Girls:Do yu prefer push up bras or normal ones?Give reasons for both.

0|0
19|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as there's underwire, and very thin padding [I'm talking minimal] to hide any nippage, lol, I don't really care. I'm just picky about the fit of my bras. Push-up bras are nice though for that added oomph. =P I have a few, and only one of them actually has padding for pushing the girls up. The others are just normal bras constructed differently so there's just that lifted look, but no padding.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya yu jus want to hide your nipple...Tat's the reason yu wear a bra...?

• No, I wear them for support. I just don't want to be showing my nips off to the world. If it were just a matter of covering them, I'd just wear pasties or something, lol.

• Oh ok...

What Girls Said 18

• Since I don't have huge boobs...or even fake boobs...

I go for push up and sports bra's..

Ever since my first push up...I stopped using regular bras...they make my boobs look..blah in outfits..

When you wear a pushup bra...you posture is like POW you t*ts are like POW.

1|1
    0|0
  • Regular I think they're comfy

1|0
    0|1
  • Push up bras. They just look better on me and I feel more supported.

0|1
    0|0
  • Push ups. My girls need just a little help. lol I am starting to have fun and likeing being small breasted.but push up bras just make them look a bit fuller. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Push up, their more comfortable, I don't use them to make my boobs look bigger, because they are a 34C anyway, but I just find them more comfortable, they also come in nicer patterns,colors,textures, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pushup. I find them to much more comfy and better looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends. I wear the normal ones everyday, as long as they have underwire and a little bit of padding or I won't feel supported. But I wear push up bras with dresses and other shirts. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends with the outfits that I'm gonna wear.Some of it needs me to wear push up.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear mostly push up bras. They just give me a better shape. Makes everything look more perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • Push up. Compliments my tiny physic regular makes me look too young

0|1
    0|0
  • normal underwire bras. I HATE pushup bras. I'm 38DD and when I see a pushup bras its filled with padding so the bra doesn't fit me. I also don't like my boobs pushed over the bra its annoying.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok...Ya itz better wearin underwire bras wen yu hv big boobs...

• Push up bras. LOL

It's hard to find normal ones now a days.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh don tel me yu don gt d normal ones...Yu find many in d shops...

• Depends on the occasion. But I do like push up's for more support.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter, I wear padded bras most of the time though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular

0|1
    0|0
  • as long as my boobs don't sag down idont really mind but since your asking normal bra's are more confortable but I will wear a pushup if necessary

0|0
    0|0
  • push up,

I find them more comfortable and supportive ...my boobs bounce around less.

0|1
    0|0
  • my boobs are too big for push ups, honestly the less material the better, no bra at all is the best... but that's only at home..

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.