Which of these two body types do you find more appealing?

link

Both were contestants in the Miss England competition. The one on the right, Chloe Marshall, became the first size 16 (US size 12) model to advance to the finals, and she came second in the competition. The girl on the left, Natasha Cooper, didn't even place.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chloe is sexy. :) I'd go for her over Natasha.

And I think UK 16 is actually a US size 14. link

• Oh, well I just repeated what I read on the website that accompanied the pic.

But thanks :-)

• I'm still seeing a 16UK is 14US. link link link

• link link Maybe you can give me links to show otherwise KrystalMeth.

What Guys Said 2

• Natasha is much nicer. Cannot help it.

• umm the girl on the left no question. THe other one is a fattie. It is a shame that we have to vote fat people in these cometitions now because it is the PC thing to do but Natasha COoper was WAAY sexier.

• Well you are definitely entitled to your own opinion (and I know a lot of guys will feel the same way), but I think that's a little harsh. Plus, maybe it's not just the PC thing to do. I think there are guys out there who would find her sexy too. I mean, see the below answer :-) But again, you're certainly entitled to your own opinion, and I did ask!

• yea some people do like fat girls I guess. BUT I mean it is just not healthy much less sexualy attractive to me.

What Girls Said 4

• Natasha! The other girl had to cover her stomach in that one swimsuit, that means she has something to hide. I'm sorry but she is fat, you can especially see it in her thighs. We shouldn't have to be so PC, everyone is entitled to be attracted to whatever they like. Chubby chasers can have their opinion too but it's not the same as my opinion

• look,chloe is prettier,has nicer hair,has nicer breasts-but natasha is better,cause she's healthy,and she doesn't have to hide anything,like chloe with that one piece suit.

• Actually there are a few pictures of her in a two piece. You wanna see them? Nothing is hiding there

• not really,she's still unhealthy,big bellies lead to big heart issues.

• Natasha is more appealing...she isn't too fat, she isn't too thin, she's healthy

• i rather be the skinny girl