Do you like red heads?

I have red hair - should I dye it? I'm finding a lot of guys seem to like brown hair or blond hair more...

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I can relate to this a bit. I have natural dark , curly redhair. I was tempted to dye my hair 3 years ago to blond. Why ? Well I( felt like you) that guys found girls with other hair colors and skin darker.It kinda makes sense when all we see is this

blondes

link

link

Brunettes

link

These women are all Beautiful and stunning looking ! But why? well their look suits them , it looks natural and pretty right ?yup. I know myself if I had dyed my hair I could not deal with the amount of touching up and trying to hide my freckles. I realized my features such as my blue/yellow eyes look best with my white skin and flaming hair. I Started to look around and I Found that a lot of people wished they were me or had my hair.Red hair can look as sexy and attractive just as any other hair color, its all about the right makeup and attitude. link she's not a natural but you get the idea ;) link I think she's natural

link lilly cole is a supermodel in the uk and her hair is natural.

My own hair is mad - I can't brush it when its dry because it will fizz so I wake up with my hair ready 24 /7 - downside I can't do much if its a bad hair day ! haha. I get noticed a lot by guys I am not going to lie, but its mainly older men who look at me. I have changed my attitude towards my hair , I focus on following my own style now , rather then Paris hilton or posh. simply because I am not them and their looks suit them.

If you want to mix things up a bit , I suggest some purple smoky eyes or pale orange lipstick. I use urban decay rock chic ... eye pencil and I wear a purple winter hat. Gets them every time ;)

I still have the odd argument with my hair but we are in a committed relationship. Best of luck!

What Guys Said 29

• It's hard for me to believe that many guys don't like redheads I can't remember the last time I heard that from anyone when we talk about women.

Plenty of guys, on the other hand, really have a 'thing' for red hair. I'm sure there are a lot MORE of those guys!

• I wouldn't dye it at all. Blondes and brunettes are everywhere...but red heads? When there's one, all heads turn to look at her. Stick to it :)

• If it would make you feel better about yourself then you should. There are a lot of red haired girls that are very attractive.

It would really depend on your skin. Do you have any pigmentation?

One of my exs hair was naturally red but she looked like a model when she dyed her hair brown.

Try dyeing it, if it doesn't look good then change it back.

Good luck! :)

Ps I dye my hair brown. My natural hair color is black.

• Redheads are kinda hot.

• DON'T DYE YOUR HAIR!

I love red hair. please don't dye your hair unless you really want to. don't let others influence your decision.

• Bluegameroyon is right. I love blondes...I'm a sucker for them. However red heads are EXTREMELY RARE! And if your hot as hell who gives a sh*t about a blond or a brunette. Your hotness will take care of that. Don't change your hair unless you want to.

• I have no problems with red hair...you'll stand out. :)

• Noooooooooooooo. Don't dye it. I like red hair. Really it is up to you though.

• It depends. I mean, I like brunettes, but that doesn't mean I like ALL of them. I can be attracted to a red heads as I can be to any kind of girl. However, I like girls with a pale complexion, and red heads generally do <3

• No way! Redheads are sexy as hell!

• I've seen some really beautiful redheads, so I would say yes.

• Red heads are the cutest!

• well, for your info the latest poll says guys may like to chat with the blondes but ultimately they would prefer to be with a read head for an affair...so cheer up! maybe golden days are just ahead of you!

• Redheads are a bit more uncommon that's why you see a lot of guys liking brunettes or blonds more. I'd stay with your color and put up a profile pic or something. Gives us guys more of an idea of what you look like with red hair. :)

• NO! I LOVE LOVE LOVE redheads. I don't really like blond, and brunettes are OK but I LOVE redheads. Especially when they have fair skin and freckles.

• Depends on a lot of things. Just like any kind of girl, I've seen pretty and ugly redheads.

• All depends on the girl, I'd say don't

• No! Do not dye it! Red hair is sexy!

• LOVE Redheads! ...(:

• Redheads have definitely grown DRASTICALLY on me in recent years...

• Stick with the red!

• looove it :)

• don't dye it!

Natural anything > Fake anything

• Ive never dated anyone but red heads lol

• NO leave it NATURAL its beautiful

• PLEASE, DON'T DO IT!

• please, Do not die your hair. I love red heads!

• Yeah it's cool.

• im pretty sure how it works is that most guys like brunette or blond, but those who like red REALLY like red haha

• Fire on the head, fire in the bed.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm a redhead too and I'd never dye it personally. It makes you unique. So many girls dye their hair trying to be redheads when we just have to wake up every morning and have the color with no effort. I've always been tempted to dye it as well but honestly I don't think it would be worth it in the end. It would be very hard, near impossible, to go back to your natural color of red once dyed. Flaunt it and own it.

• Embrace your gingerness! :)

From a fellow ging ;P

I get compliments on my hair color all the time, so don't dye it!

red = awesome! :)

• Girl be proud to be a ginger! Guys love gingers just as much as blondes and brunettes.. end of story.

• No! As a fellow redhead, I urge you to cherish your very special hair. I started dating a guy who loves brunettes and guess what? He quickly began seeing just how special and beautiful we are. Now he is pointing out pretty redheads in the grocery store that we both can ogle :) Keep your hair. You are a part of a very elite percent of people blessed with this hair.

• If you dye it, dye it for yourself, not for guys. My boyfriend loves when I dye mine red, but he's also fine with my natural brown. Don't dye it to find a guy though. Have it the way you love it.

• Red hair is awesome! I actually have a packet of deep cherry brown hair dye that I'm going to use very soon :P Think of the famous red heads as well - e.g. the girl from Dr Who...

• No! D: women dye their hair to be a red head! But if you feel HAVE to dye your hair do a temporary color, so you can go back to that awesome hair color with out damaging it a lot!

• I love red hair. I don't think you should dye it a different color. I know a few red heads, they are really stunning and have a very nice eye color.

• Red is awesome

• Um,I have red hair and the guys seems to love it. So no,don't dye it.

• Are you kidding me? Your so lucky! I dye my hair red, more like a maroon color but still red is gorgeous!

• I really like red hair. My ex was a red head, and I'll never go back. I think red hair on girls is really cool, too. I actually wish I had red hair.

• no! red hair is gorgeous!