Guys, what kind of lingerie do you like on a girl?

Guys, what kind of lingerie do you prefer a girl to wear?

lace bra/boyshorts/thongs?

simple or dressy?

I'm just curious to know! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the hottest images I can think of is a blond in a bright day lit room wearing sky blue bra with same color lacy boyshorts.

Another is a girl with a ponytail walking towards me in a modelish type of way wearing a tight, white tank top, so you can see through it and the boobs are moving as she walks, skimpy jean shorts and heels that have the straps on them so the foot is exposed.

What Guys Said 6

• I love lace, as long as it's width, not thickness, is small. I don't really like the lace that goes far up the waist. Boy shorts are also very hottt.

Colors? I love Black, Yellow, and sometimes White.

• depends on my mood!

if I'm in the sexy and naught mood I'd go with lace in either red or black!

if I'm in the cute and cool mood, I'd go with something cotton in light pastel colors in striped or chequered patterns..

dominatrix? go with leather.

pretty much depends on the mood of the evening.

• Personally, I'm a fan of the lace bra and cheekies or g strings and so long as theyre coupled with pointy toed stilettos -- the lingerie won't be on for TOO LONG ;)

• Lace all the way!

• For me it is something soft. No lace since that is rather abrasive. Simple is good but I'm very easy to please. :D

• A little lace, but not too much. If she's being sexy, I like if she loosens her bra straps a bit too so they're falling down a bit.

What Girls Said 0