What's the most attractive eye color for girls?

Am thinking of getting some different color contact lenses, and would like to know what's the most attractive eye color for girls? Also, I have dark brown eyes and tan skin, what eye color do you think will best suit me?

1|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I like green a lot! :)

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on your hair color honestly, but don't get colored contacts. I think all eyes are just plain awesome, just some go better with different skin tones and hair colors, like blue/grey eyes go better with blond hair, and brown eyes go better with dark hair etc. Nothing wrong with brown eyes, I love them, and I have blue/grey eyes lol

3|0
    0|0
  • Hazel eyes does it for me

1|0
    0|0
  • What's your hsir color? Maybe a nice shade of blue (intense) or grey would do with your skin tone.

2|0
    2|0
  • i like all color of eyes. But I think blue eyes are the prettiest

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for blue.

2|0
    2|0
  • blue eyes are beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I am partial to blue eyes. Or hazel.

2|0
    2|0
  • Hair color?

0|0
    2|0
  • Honestly, the absolute BEST eye color for girls is a fantastic pair of boobs with great cleavage. . .

1|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 7

• i think dark brown eyes are beautiful. mine are green. don't get blue because it will look very fake if you really want to get a diff color id say go light brown or hazel.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like hazel eyes or light brown :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Green

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd stick with your original color.. but if you absolutely have to change the color if your hair is brown id go with a deep/dark blue. if your hair is blond either blue or green is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green. Green by far. Green on any gender is tdf.

0|0
    0|0
  • green

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is a most attractive color. I really love green eyes, and light brown eyes and blue eyes and hazel eyes.

1|0
    0|0