Guys: Are tall females attractive?

From a female perspective I always hear "oh she's tall, beautiful etc" but is it attractive to guys if a girl is above average height/about their height?

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer girls that are tall. I'm about 6'0" and it would be cool if a girl was around my height. That being said, I don't overlook shorter girls either. And, obviously being tall has nothing to do with being beautiful. It's more of an "icing on the cake" thing with me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yep...well I personally love em. But not all guys think alike.

Being taller makes you more unique, in a good way.

Some guys prefer women who are more "norm", so they probably prefer shorter girls. Has nothing to do with attractiveness, but more to do with the personality of the guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally, I like shorter girls (like 5'3''-5'7''). I am like 5'9.5'' and I'd rather not be shorter than the girl lol. I'm pretty sure this is a 50-50 question, there really is no one straight answer, it's all opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • i sure do, makes me want to take on a submissive-dominant role, submissive-protective role, like I treat the girl she is like my Queen, Empress, and I am her Guard, but unfortuneately, girls see, view guys that they can control as weaklines, spineless, seriously, why is a guy's mental, spiritual, mental, social strength more important than his physical strength?

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes!

I'm not going to let something trivial like height get in the way of me liking a girl!

If I like her then I like her!

Who cares if people laugh when we're together?

As long we're happy that's the important thing.

Others can hate all they want.

3|0
    0|0
  • Well she's either attractive or not, but I'm a tallish guy (around 6'0) and have a thing for short girls..

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an issue with it but I'm relatively tall, but it seems like shorter guys are pretty self conscious about their heights so I could see it being an issue if they are shorter then you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy a reasonably tall woman, so long as she's not taller than me. I would say most men wouldn't want to date someone taller than them.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like short girls better. its like how girls like tall guys, but sure some of them like shorter guys. I think its the opposite for girls

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is I'm above average height myself around 6' so its nice if they are too

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.