Girls, would it bother you if men wore makeup?

Not necessarily the full makeup garb like women, but what if men just used concealer? or even foundation? Would that be acceptable in your eyes?

Men, would you ever consider wearing concealer?

Honestly, I really don't care. I think that confidence is what makes a person sexy. If a man wants to wear concealer to feel more confident, then I say go for it! What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to wear makeup, like, full on makeup, mostly foundation, eyeliner, bronzer, mascara and lipgloss. There was a sort of direct split, people were either freaked out by it and thought it was disgusting or they loved it, really loved it. There was a small group of people who didn't care either way, that group grew in numeracy over the 3 years I did it. I have a beard now, so I stopped wearing makeup, 'cos you can't really have both.

If you want, the other way around, it wouldn't bother me that much if girls started growing beards, ahaha.

What Guys Said 4

• It's unlawful for a man to purchase makeup in the State of Florida unless he can prove he's a clown school graduate.

• The only time I'll ever CONSIDER wearing make-up is if I'm on camera and it's needed for lighting effects, etc.

Otherwise, none for me. :)

• I don't know what concealer is, and I'm already sure I'd never have anything to do with it.

• Make up is nice and all.. when you're in a play. But I wouldn't wear it, besides I always hear my female friends complaining about it clogging their pores, does not sound pleasant.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, make up seems feminine to me. A guys skin doesn't have to look perfect to make him look good to me :)

• I wouldn't mind it if it makes him feel good about himself like you said. But for a boyfriend? It wouldn't be my type. It would be too feminine for me.

• lots of awesome guys wore makeup: link link link link and well I don't mind it one bit,i prefer it actually,but I'm for punk verging on goth when it comes to guys soooo...

• Yes, though it depends on the type of guy. Metro guys might wear makeup, then you get gay guys and guys who want to be girls. In those cases I think its fine. I personally, probably wouldn't date a guy that wore makeup, only because I'm not extremely girlie myself, so it would probably make him a bit more feminine then me, and I'd feel sort of weird with him. I do wear makeup, but if a guy I dated wore more than me, I'd sort of be put off. Plus I think guys are meant to be sort of rugged and imperfect, that's what makes them sexy.

• Call me the old-fashioned, stereotyped broad but no. Unless you're on camera, just don't. I don't care how bad your acne is--wash your face. If a guy I liked told me he wore eyeliner or something, honestly, I would just consider him as a friend after that. That's just...no. Too fem for my liking.

• yep.