Guys- what kind of style do you like most on a girl?

do you like a girl that wears skinny jeans, a lot of black, preppy clothes or sweats? (or all of the above) what's your favorite style on a girl, or how do the girls dress that you typically fall for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like:

skinny jeans, preppy shirts, ug boots, and the best of all those black tight pants! Stores like american eagle,abercrombie,hollister,ruhel,and aeropostale

Dislike:

i can't stand when girls wear skater clothes like stuff from pac sun (colored jeans) and journeys. The worst thing a girl could wear is skater shoes like dc,nike,etc its so unattractive becuase its guy clothes, stuff that I wear

What Guys Said 3

• The girls that I typically fall for have some sort of nice top and shoes, but what really does it for me is tight jeans on a girl. I simply can't help but check out the girls legs and ass an if I like what I see wow I get myself so so turned on you would not believe it. Tight jeans simply drives my mind so crazy.

• steel tow boots

cowgirl hat

some carrharrt

• A&F, AE, Hollister, Aero, Old Navy. Pretty much preppy.

What Girls Said 1

• Something tells me guys don't notice a girl's style as much as girls notice girls' styles. If you feel comfortable and look confident, and not like a slob then he probably won't mind.