From Black to Blonde!

I colored my hair black over 8 months ago... then I kept coloring over with a lighter brown shade... then red.. then I tried light brown... the roots change color but the bottoms are still black.

what should I use to get the black out?... and go blonde.

do you think maybe a professional could do it?

I am desperate!. please help!

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course I'd say a professional could help you a lot more. That's why they're professionals... they have a better idea of what to do and how to do it properly. It sounds like your hair is overworked and needs help. You'll probably have to bleach it completely. Go get it done.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldd definitley recommend a prrofessional to help in this situation.

• Definitely seek professional help. Dying your hair alone will damage it, but dying it from dark to light will definitely screw things up if you don't have a pro do it.

• I put black hair dye over blond too, and decided to go back.

You have two options.

First, you can wait for it to grow out - putting semi-permanent over the top until it's long enough that you can cut the remaining black off.

Second, go to a hair dresser. Theyy can strip the dye off and you'll go back to natural.

• You need professional help, you made many drastic changes and it screws with your hair.