Opinions on male camouflage print winter jacket?

link its like that one but bit darker. today while I was walking some girls giggled but I don't know if they found me funny or good looking lol because the jacket fits me nicely :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they were laughing at you. Relax, the jacket is fine.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it looks handsome. ^^ What were you wearing it with?

• I honestly hate the whole camo look. I say it belongs in the military. However, it's ten times better than the hunter camo that most people wear. I'd say...if you wear it well, with some nice dark wash jeans and a fresh t shirt, you'll look fine.

• I'm from Texas, this is always acceptable.

• All the guys wear camouflage where I live lol It's pretty common. Maybe because I live in Alabama .

• I really like that jacket. I don't know know why someone would laugh.

What Guys Said 6

• I think its a cool jacket, but people have a certain opinion of camo-themed clothing... so some people like it, some might think it's nerdy or try-hard... guess it depends on the point of view.

• IT does look good. I wouldn't have one because I'm all for simple colors but it does look good.

• It depends on where you live, and what you wear it with. I have cammo jackets and no one has ever giggled, and it's the tree cammo, but if I were to go somewhere like a nice restaurant I wouldn't wear it.

• Camo just looks dumb in public, in my irrefutable opinion. It's rarely gonna get a "WOW that's a sick coat dude, where did you get that?" reaction, but if you like it that's the main thing. Also they probably weren't laughing at you.

• I wear dark camo shirts I just like the patterns not much else to it.

• Personally think people wear camo to look badass but wind up looking like posers. I have camo from when I served and I don't wear it in public. If I do end up wearing it, the sh*t has already hit the fan.