What should I say to people when they say I am too tall?

I`m 5`11``..so a lot of people say that to me..i love my height but there is always somebody to comment about it(^_^)

And also should I wear heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• just say, thanks? or if they say it in a very rude tone . Cry me a river or blame my parents, not my fault.

Don't let it get to you and about the heels, if you want to wear them when you want, I say go for it, its your body, your fashion, rock whatever clothes/outfits that you like.

What Guys Said 6

• I can't imagine why you'd wear heels! Your legs are longer than Belize already.

You can't realistically do anything about your height, so start making comments like 'Jealous' when someone comments on it.

• I say tell them if they don't like it then they don't have to look at you there is another direction to look. Go ahead and rock heels if you look good in them I say go for it. Don't let what people think in the world have a say so in what you do or say or anything like that unless they mean something to you ( mom dad etc etc).

• say :thank you. the view is great from up here"(: treat it as a compliment. a lot of girls want to be tall but can't.

and no, you shouldn't wear heels because that will just make you tower above everyone else. there are elegant flats you can wear.

• Do you feel insecure when they comment about your height?

• i guess I feel a little insecure about it because I feel like I am different and alone. the think is that I`m taller then most of my friends and sometimes I feel like a freak,being taller then them.If I would have at least another friend(girl) who is as tall as me that would be great.

And there is another think, I love my height why do they feel the need to go like:,wow,ur tall.!..and there was this guy he is like 6`2`` : your so talll!..and i`m like: you too:))..he: yeah,but i`m a guy.

• I am really happy for you that you like and accept your height. Some tall girls are so insecure they would walk slow and bend their knees (sometime it amazes me). Yes, your not the only tall girl. There are many. Also, a guy falls for a girls charm and confidence not her height. Next time tell them "Thank You" and if he/she is an a**hole tell them "Thank You, I do modeling" ;-) At the end of the day it matters what you think about yourself and that will show through your personality.

• I'm 5'11! and I love it :)

• Tell them you are sorry they are so short.

What Girls Said 6

• Model recruiters would love to come across women that are your height and then again many men find women your height attractive also...not all men like short women. Its the short men that may feel intimidated by taller women. As for the girls and boys that comment on your height...just let them know that you love it just like you said; there's nothing wrong with it. And if you feel that you want to wear heels go for it. If its with a date and he's tall that would be the best time to wear heels.

What you can say:

Yeah thanks for stating the obvious.

For a second there I thought you were blind.

• Im 5'10 and I get comments about it all the time!

Alot of the girls who mention my height actually say they wish they were taller, so maybe whoevers commenting on it to you are just jelous?

Usually the guys I know love how tall I am, even the shorter guys who are like 5'7! But I wouldn't go out with someone that small it would make me feel manly!

As for the heels, yes wear them :) when I go on a night out I like to wear heels (like most other girls) I just have to choose them more carefully because if I get them too high I would feel like a drag queen :P

• be proud of it,tall girls are beautiful. never do anything to make yourself look shorter,don't slouch,don't bend your knees,you should make the most of it-get fit,wear heels,play up the whole exotic tall girl thing. look up to veruschka

• Say the weather is always nicer in 'higher' places.

If you want to wear heels then go for it. Don't let people dictate what you should or shouldn't wear.

• "Oh, what? Wait who said that?"

*Looks down.*

"Oh, sorry...didn't see you there."

(:

• tall women are hot