Why do guys like panties?

I went downstairs to get my laundry the other day and my brother's friend was playing with a pair of my panties... He was so embarrassed! Just curious, why do guys like panties so much?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Awkward situation indeed. Well I would say that it's because it's so closely linked to sex and the sexual organ, more so then male boxers for example. ^^

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Thats a bit strange, I'm not really that into playing with them lol. They look good when a girl is wearing them but otherwise I am not that interested... It seems pretty common for a lot of guys to like sniffing them though

1|0
    0|0
  • It may seem strange to you, as a girl, but to many guys, your undies contain your "feminine essence." They are the doorway to what heterosexual guys seek...

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a case of pheromones it's just some basic chemistry that can get the blood going. It's not really my thing the best lingerie and panties are the ones on the girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• lol, my bros friends have done the same thing. it kinda turned me on to know they got turned on by my undies, but it is kinda weird.

0|0
    0|0