Why do guys like panties?

I went downstairs to get my laundry the other day and my brother's friend was playing with a pair of my panties... He was so embarrassed! Just curious, why do guys like panties so much?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Awkward situation indeed. Well I would say that it's because it's so closely linked to sex and the sexual organ, more so then male boxers for example. ^^

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Thats a bit strange, I'm not really that into playing with them lol. They look good when a girl is wearing them but otherwise I am not that interested... It seems pretty common for a lot of guys to like sniffing them though

• It may seem strange to you, as a girl, but to many guys, your undies contain your "feminine essence." They are the doorway to what heterosexual guys seek...

• It's a case of pheromones it's just some basic chemistry that can get the blood going. It's not really my thing the best lingerie and panties are the ones on the girl.

What Girls Said 1

• lol, my bros friends have done the same thing. it kinda turned me on to know they got turned on by my undies, but it is kinda weird.