What size am I in Forever 21 clothes??

first off I want to ask are they junior or adult sizes? I wear an XS shirt and 2/ sometimes 4 pants in old navy sizes (the store I mostly shop at and I wear a small/ sometimes medium shirt in aeropostale and I don't know about pants... I have no clue what sizes to order for Forever 21 because I will not use their sizing charts because they never are correct. oh my measurements are something like 34" 26" 35" or something like that but please don't use size chart base on you personally. thanks! oh and do their shoes run true to size?

Most Helpful Girl

• How about you try on some different sizes? It depends on the shirt, but I think if you normally wear an XS/small then that's what you will wear at Forever 21. Try on the shirt though if its non stretchy type material. Sometimes their fabric used is super tight.

• ordering online but I got most the stuff for a steal so if I can't return ill just give to friends. thanks :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• They're small would be to big on you , I don't think you'll fit into their clothes but they're shoes do run true to size.

• old navy runs large, I would say you're also an xs

• They run pretty small. I wear a 4-6 in skirts and pants, and I'm short with a big butt. In their plain shirts I can wear a small, but in their dresses and skirts that are tight cut I need a M-L to fit my bootay...otherwise a small to medium would probably be fine.

my little sister who is 12 and small wears an XS-S there, and she usually wears kids' clothing. That should help.