At Hollister, what is a small?

I'm tall and thin. I normally wear a small or xtra small. what am I at hollister though? I'm 5,8 does my height effect the difference between a small and medium? thx

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to work at Hollister. If you say you usually wear small or xsmall, you should probably be safe with getting a small. Nothing wrong with going in and trying stuff on though, each store is completely different from one another. I think that girls clothes at Hollister are more to better fit size than height, meaning your weight(thin) should effect the size more than your height.

Then again, I am no girl so I don't know 100%, hopefully a girl can comment for you as well =)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• No. I'd still stick to the extra small, or small. Try either on. But if you usually wear extra small than Hollister is probably no exception.

• they have a size chart on their website, use it.

• yeah hollisters shirts run short for some reason, I wear an extra small there and I'm 5'2 and its like short, I guess for someone 5'8 you'd need a medium, but sometimes it just depends on someones torso length and the type of shirt

• get a small. I'm 5'8 and thin too and normally I were extra smalls and smalls as well.