Why did my best friend say this

My best friend said that he preferred girls in their winter clothes, over their summer clothes. I prefer the opposite. Any ideas why he said this? (other than that it's his opinion)

Most Helpful Girl

• Winter For Girls: Fitting jeans. Tight sweaters. Baggy, knit sweaters with skirts over leggings. Boots. Clunky jewelry.

Summer For Girls: Skank-o shorts. Tight tanks and tees. Flip-flops.

Girls look their best in the winter, honestly. They're more subject to be their own person, whereas in the summer, every girl is practically wearing the same thing. He may like the cozy, warmed up and snug look that girls have in the winter, rather than the just-wanna-have-fun floozy look that girls usually have in the summer.

What Girls Said 4

• He probably likes how girls look in sweaters/snow gear as well as how they're covered up more. I like winter attire more than summer personally. Its comfier to wear, and sweaters are my fav.

• because he likes winter clothes on girls and that is indeed his opinion. what answer are you looking for?

• Maybe he likes girls that show less instead of showing everything.

• Because everyone has different preferences.

What Guys Said 1

• Leaves more to the imagination I guess I prefer summer