What do you think about True Religion jeans?

do you like these? would you buy them? guys do you like these? would you like if your girlfriend wore them?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• For what they are they are overpriced. Personally I find the flaring at the bottom a bit too much, as well as the heavy contrast with the white stitching. But hey if you have that kind of money.

What Guys Said 4

• I have issues with any company that has the nerve to charge that much for jeans because denim is denim. Unless it's kevlar lined, as you would find with pair of jeans made for safety wear or motorcycle riding, I can't fathom what could possibly make a pair of jeans more than $75 a pair. And to be honest I would think that anyone who paid that much for jeans was a very easily manipulated person who was nothing but a mindless slave to fashion trends or the media.

No offense. That's just my take on it. Denim is denim.

• Im so cheap that I don't pay over $30 dollars for jeans and that's pushing it. and they also last long. lol

• Pretty sure no higher grade of denim really merits THAT much. Plus even the cheapest denim becomes better than the best once it's lined with kevlar. =)

• Anyway QA I personally would go more for a girl who wore jeans that either didn't have a brand label on them or were a brand I had never heard of, and wore athletic-grade sneakers 24/7 as well as plain tee shirts. That's just me. I don't understand the mentality that goes into deliberately trying to draw attention to yourself while in a crowd and I could never see myself as being compatible with someone who did. Especially not at the cost of practicality as is the case with much of fashion.

• They look gimmicky.

If you want to drop a lot on denim, get some japanese raw denim and start breaking it in to your body.

• wtff does that even mean.

• They are expensive because they spend a lot on advertising. They're not like ... actually well made jeans.

Jeans used to be very tough durable and would over years fade and stretch to fit your body. But at some point, manufacturers figured out cheaper ways of weaving denim. Now it all falls apart. The old equipment got scrapped ... or sold off to companies in Japan that actually wanted to make old-style reproductions of classic 'u.s.' jeans. So all the best actual denim (fabric not pants

• ... comes from Japan. 'raw denim' means its not been washed, pretreated or distressed by the company trying to make it look like a pair of well worn jeans. You buy actual, better quality, dark blue jeans (tight ones) and let them slowly fade and break in to your actual body.

Now there are reasons you might not want to bother with this ... but if you want to get the bestest jeans ever ... that's what you do.

• LOL, I actually think they look like crap. to thin, I like my girls to have muscle not bones, and those pants would leave no room for muscles on legs.

• lol I'm talking more about the jeans themselves not about the size of the jeans necessarily.

• so they are not all super skinny jeans?

• nope these jeans are flares and they go up to a waist size 32. I'm a 26 and I'm a size 0 in other pants

• Yeah there hot my girl wears True Religion jeans and Ed Hardy ones and they are so hot.

• haters gonna hate lol.

What Girls Said 12

• They're nothing special to me.

• A little too expensive for my taste--kind of like, unnecessarily so. But guys don't care too much about the brand. As long as the pockets and the design/style isn't too 'out there' and they fit well, they're good to go.

• I'd never pay more than 50 for a pair of jeans lol. And 50 is pushing it.

• Yess there great,love themmm xxx

• not a fan, myself. I don't have a huge problem with them, though--I just wouldn't wear them.

• who the f pays $500 dollars for jeans? jeans are jeans, no body is going to know their tru religion by just looking at them.

• I don't like those particular jeans, but the one underneath are nice. But why is it so pricy, what kind of material are they made out of?

• They're cute but I'm thinking that the heavy stitching on jeans is on the way out. Maybe I'm wrong.

• Too flashy for my taste. When the shape of your legs is already nice there's no sense in putting bling all over it with decorative stitching on your jeans. That's what you do when you don't have nice legs to begin with :)

• haha I really like the jeans but this was kinda funny.

• I work hard in the gym so that I can make plain old Walmart jeans look better than jeans like those. I don't need to call attention to my legs with shiny things :)

• i'm stickin to my Abercrombie's lol

• i don't really care for them.. I can buy jeans at wet seal or forever 21 for cheap . true religions are overpriced.. you can probably go get rhinestones and glue them to your jeans if you really want them..

• it's not aboutt the brand. it's about the fit

• I think they are overpriced but hey if you can afford them great for you, I personally don't like the white stitches though.