Guys, do you prefer girls with thick thighs or thin thighs?

im skinny and in between thin and thick. lol. I'm not completely thin or completely thick. So which do you prefer? should I work on trying to get thin or thick thighs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love thick thighs that touch!

What Guys Said 10

• Id stay as you are ..inbetween thin and thick is perfect . Just work on your general fitness and Toning ( always ) and stay with your natural shape . You are young , this will change over time ..just try and keep as fit as you can during your entire life .

Thick or Thin doesn't matter ..Fitness is attractive to all guys ..No matter what they may say .

• Giorls with thick thighs are easier to catch, because they can;t dodge so easily. Girls with thin thighs have a higher center of gravity, so you can esily push them down on the bed.

It depends on my mood.

• Thick but not too thick I seriously think super thin is out and tad bit of "thickness" is awesome! Plus gets ya a heck of a nice bootay too!

• More thick than thin.

• I prefer a girl with some meat so I don't feel like I am going to break her. I am 6'5

• I like a healthy fit/inshape girl so whatever that is

• Just average...I guess? No big deal. It's your body, do what you want to.

• neither, the middle is good.

too thin is just as unattractive as too fat

• I prefer big thighs that touch all the way to the knees.But with a small body.

• I think that thick woman´s thighs especially love guys who like to be dominated by woman. Sometimes woman can have bigger thighs than her man and for man it could be a little humiliating. Also when woman has bigger thighs than her man she can easily hold him pinned when she is straddling him sitting on his chest or belly and that is totally humiliating for man.

What Girls Said 8

• Even though I'm a girl, I would say where you are sounds fine. I have athletic/semi-thick thighs, and here's my theory: they are more to look at. Guys usually like big (but not too big) butts because they're more to look at. Guys like big a$$ boobs because they're more to look at. Pouty lips. Big eyes. Not so much big feet, but you never know. If the guys have a lot to look at, as long as it's not so much that it practically overwhelms them, I think they'll be pleased.

• Just here to see what the guys said... Lol

• From my experience guys definitely love curvy girls with bigger thighs and bum.

• healthy toned thighs

• healthy thighs.. in btwn I think is fine

• thin. I've never heard of a guy liking thick thighs

• Well then girlie, look up.

• Wow... your answer is pretty shocking.

I mean yeah guys like girls with thin thighs but many like how they answered on here like thick ones as well.

• You can't really change your natural shape, only enhance it a bit. If your thighs are naturally thin they probably will always be in proportion to your body. Same with thick.

I have thick thighs and a big butt, which often go hand in hand. But I work out a lot so they are toned and muscular and firm. I have very hard thighs now. I used to hate them and wish I had birdie thighs but guys love them and I learned to love my body how it is.

• I think they prefer healthy thighs! :)