Beard: Should I keep it?

I've been growing a beard through the cold weather season; should I keep it or not? Which looks better?

pics (sorry I can't take in one without looking special lol)

link

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• it actually looks good on you and I don't usually like beards

What Girls Said 13

• I think you look fine either way, honestly. No better time than cold weather time to grow out your beard, haha, especially if it fills in well like yours does. I think you'd look best somewhere in between though. You almost have kind of a baby face in your shaved picture, in a good way, with a cleft chin/dimple. I personally like facial hair, but on you, too much of it covers some of those good attributes. So *I* think you'd look best with some kind of in between look, a little bit of scruff. Like the week-or-two-no-shave look, haha, where you have the scruffy rugged look, but it's not so long or filled in yet that your face isn't showing through a little. Does that make sense? That's just what I see in my head based on the stubble I see coming in in your shaved picture, lol.

How long did it take you to grow your beard out that long? It's rather impressive. =D

• shave it! I love you with a little bit of a shadow though it looks good! but the full covers up your great face. your cute! SHAVEE IT

• Without, definitely. It makes you look younger and brings out your eyes a lot more. It looks fine with it, just better without.

• way better without the beard.

• Hmm I would say to ditch it.

• I like the way you look with it...BUT more so without It.

• don't keep the beard, you look better without it:)

• no get rid of it

• No, don't keep it, you look better with no beard.

• i personally like guys without beards I didn't look at your pics but that's just my general opinion

• You look so much more attractive without a beard, you have a lovely chin, don't hide it!

• Shave!

• You look so handsome with less facial hair. I'd shave it.

What Guys Said 2

• Keep it man, that's one badass beard.

• I rock stubble and winter a beard unless the girl I'm dating doesn't like it