Do guys like it when girls dress extremely slutty on the first date?

I have always wondered about this question--- guys please give honest answers!(:

Most Helpful Guy

• No, if you already got the guy to go on a date with you chances are you were dressed in some way to get his attention in the first place. Now is the time to prove you can be classy and good looking.

What Guys Said 6

• i like it if I can just pump and dump you.

if you want a guy to take you seriously dress elegantly rather than slutty. do it revealing but classy.

dressing slutty only says one thing, telling a guy that you're in it for sex. because when you turn him on, he can no longer think straight.

• I like it as long as you don't get mad when I try to f*** you later that day.

• Not unless I just wanted sex from her.

• i wouldn't

you should dress nicely, little revealing is alright nothing overboard

• Live by this rule

unless your a whore or a sugar baby or prostitute

When in public

the good men only wish to see your class

and in private

then you may feel free to show us your a%$ (within a respectable time frame)

A golden rule

brought to you by

Mr. Best Answer

Boo Yaa

• I wouldn't like it at all until we got to the point where we were sleeping together. Even then, I would only want it in private.

What Girls Said 1

• Define your idea of "extremely slutty".