Is Weight Really A "Big" Issue When You Ladies Look For A Guy

I'm a big guy, but have a very sociable personality. is my weight the only thing separating me from getting a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girls around you.

Couple of my friends date bigger guys - my best friend is gorgeous Brazililan chick and she loves a dude with some cushion ha ha.

I'm more into smaller guys, but there's this one guy in my hall who's on the bigger side, and I've thought about maybe dating him - he's very sociable too and a total sweetheart. It's funny because I actually danced with him at a homecoming I was invited too and didn't know it ha ha - so yea, depends on what taste the girls have.

And there are a good amount who like guys with some extra meat ^^

What Girls Said 7

• Erm, it MIGHT be. But it really depends on how you carry yourself. You have to let it not get to you! Us girls can pick up on that. We like a guy that can be himself, and doesn't get himself down because of something. We like to know you can handle yourself and face any problem life throws at you. (Not that that's a problem, but you get what I'm saying?) Hope it helps!(:

• its k sometimes, but if too overweight become too unattractive to some girl. some girl like when extra chub chubs but den other time other chicka girls don't like the chub chubs. sometimes deh girl don't like deh mans at all. yous just got to pick and choose right girl

• It depends, but if you're not that big it's probably not a problem. If you're sociable then you'll get a girl soon, just don't worry.

• With me, it's weird I can almost ALWAYS find something attractive in someone. It wouldn't bother me, I actually feel safer with bigger guys. Also just hugging someone who's not a stick is comforting ha ha I'm weird XP anyways. There are many things that would make you attractive to a girl. How you laugh or the way you say certain things. All those things make you who you are, and if a girl loves all those things she'll love you for you :)

• It really much depends on how you act. As long as you're confident, I don't think it's an issue

• it all depends,

how much weight we talking? chubby/ moderately over weight is very easy to overlook and would not be a problem for most girls.

but if you re quite seriously over weight...it does become harder to overlook aestetically and its not just a harmless flaw anymore...its diffcult to be attracted to people who are very unhealthy.

• i know its unhealthy but I'm 5 11 270 lbs but I'm still active I play sports and am a fireman (im a senior in high school)

• It depends on the girl and her preferences. In my opinion, it shouldn't be. I prefer bigger guys. They make me feel safe :) ha ha I'm not very fond of skinny guys, they look weak lol

What Guys Said 2

• Trust me, if there's a girl says its an issue, isn't the type of girl you want to date in the first place.

Non issue for most women, just a good portion of them prefer an average/fit guy which is fine because that's their preference, but if your not the same thing as your preference I don't think your inclined to your preference as a must meet standard in order to date.

• It depends on how you "carry" the weight.

Girls care about looks just as much as guys do.