What do you think of girls with chest tattoos?

I'm making my appointment next month to get my tattoo on my 18th birthday in April. It will be my third tattoo but my first big piece. It will be on the left side of my chest. Then in June, I will get the right side done. When it's finished my chest will be covered.

I'm getting it regardless of what people think, I'm just curious.

I'm getting the Japanese Noh mask named Fudo. It is believed that he wards away sickness and evil.

I'm getting it in this area (where her tattoo is): link

The mask I'm getting looks like this: link

Side view: link

I want to have some detail around the mask. But I don't know what. I want to have at least a good idea as to what I want it to look like so when I take the reference pictures to my artist, He'll know what to draw.

Suggestions and opinions appreciated :)

Most Helpful Guy

• DISREGARD ALL THE OTHER MEN.

They are insecure p****** who can't stand a girl being more badass than them. I LOVE IT.

GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT.

Then

DATE ME DATE ME DATE ME DATE ME.

What Guys Said 8

• I think they're 1. desperate for attention

2. Looking to be cast in a horror movie

3. Into guys who are hiding from their parole officer

4. Dating men at least 10 years older than they are

Or, 5, they are lesbians, I see tattoos eveywhere in all-girl bars.

• I honestly don't like it. It's WAY too big for me.

I wouldn't mind a small one, but not on your chest, what about another place?

• eh, depends on the girl and the tattoo for me really. I know that's really vague, but tattoos are just like hairstyles I supposed you could say, and vary on if it works for the girl or not ( for me at least ).

• Chest tattoos are the worst... I have no idea why a girl would ever want to get one.

• hey did you get it?

• No, I decided to wait on it and got something smaller instead. I still want to get it eventually though.

• Sorry, but I find it trashy.

• I am not the biggest fan of tats

but

I find the tats women get on their chest to be one of the worst and trashiest things yet

it is my opinion

and it does not matter what it is

• Tattoos are revolting. They're so low class. Why would you ever want to wear Ed Hardy every day - forever? The permanent mullet.

Learn how to say "paper or plastic?", because those are the jobs you'll be getting

• You're ingorant. Just because someone has tattoos doesn't mean that they will have a mediocre job for the rest of their lives. As long as they aren't on your face or hands, it doesn't affect you.

• The permanence is what gets me. People don't realize that they'll be very different at 25,30,35. Tastes change. It's like still being a Justin Beiber fan at 40. You've seen women in their 40s dressed inappropriately for their age - sequined jeans, saggy stomach showing. It'll be the same thing for the sea of Gen Y sheep who thought tats we're "sick".

• QA, how many CEO's have tattoos, do you think?

Probably not a very significant number. Tat's will definitely hinder your career and think about other stuff. Imagine getting married with a chest tat-nasty. Or going to formal events where you have to wear a dress. You're gonna look horrible. It's your decision, but in 10 years you will be the person people are laughing at because you look so stupid and trashy

What Girls Said 7

• That looks kinda scary for a chest tattoo. Definitely try to brighten it up with maybe swirly type effect with vibrant colors behind it. I can explain it, but I think just having the face alone wouldn't look right/approachable. I personally like chest tattoos that are done right and with taste but it depends on the girl. If you're not a tattoo style/pin-up type looking girl then it doesn't work. I know a girl who got a big Tupac portrait on her right side. Don't get me wrong, I love Tupac but really? That area I think you have to be extra careful about what you put there. Also are you going to be okay with having it at your child's wedding 30 years from now? If you're not the punk/tattoo parlor pin up looking girl then I suggest you opt for something else. Without the look, its hard to pull off a tattoo like that.

• I have one, it's great ! :)

Just make sure you don't mind the visibility of it in your dresses and tops. My bunny is a little big and bright, and most things I wear the ears are at least slightly poking out. This is my only tattoo, and I do get a lot of complements.

And although yours may be a little dark, remember that going the other direction isn't always great either. Mine is straight up hot pink, and it's very bright, and still looks like a day-glo marker.

• In my opinion,if you want the tatoos...get them.Who really cares what anyone else thinks.Its your body,your money,your decision.You already have a couple of tatoos,so I don't even have to remind you that they are permanent and that you should make sure that you actually want it.I can't say what you could get surrounding it,but I will say make,sure you go to a safe clean place with a reputable artist and lastly...take care of it.Good luck.:)

• I love tattoos. I mean, I respect them a bunch and I plan to get one. But I would pick somewhere other than your chest. Somewhere where you won't forget it when you're older--in my opinion.

• with the girl below me... I totally agree with her. I love tatoos too and the one your getting is chill. but I really don't think your chest is a good idea. maybe like the side of your rib cage. those are sexy..

• womans chest are beautiful don't f*** it up.

• That really sounds like the ugliest, stupidest thing you could do. Do you really want that every time you put on a bikini, wear a dress, have to explain it to your children, and have to explain to the nursing home when you're 80?