Leather boots or not? Quick answers/opinions please!

It's to a club. They almost reach my knees and have about a 4 inch heel. I'd wear them with a dark mini skirt, tights, and a cute top, all pretty tight fitting/figure hugging. Basically I want to know if I should wear the boots or go with a pair of black heels. Sorry about no pics, I would've but I don't have much time, thanks in advance!

Also, this is my first time going if that makes any difference.
*they're

Most Helpful Girl

• well.. what kind of club is it? just like a regular one? if so, I'd say wear high black pumps. black boots would look kind of weird with a mini skirt to a club haha. but why are you wearing tights to a club?! :P

if I were to wear leather boots to a club, I'd wear black tights or leggings, then like a tunic top or something. but also make sure that the shoes you wear can get nasty. when I lived in holland, I had a designated pair of black pumps I wore out, ones that could get puke/alcohol/dirt on them, then before I passed out at home, I'd scrub them off to semi-clean them.

What Guys Said 2

• Boots: will get you more atttention from guys. Maybe too much attentiion, since you'll already be getting a lot with the erst of your outfit!

Heels: Will look more stylish and get you more compliments from women. Also easier to take off if you have to run because the club is raided by the police.

• I love leather boots. Sounds sexy to me!

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say no to the tights, its a club. But boots are fine. As long as you can walk around in them and dance.

• Leather boots+confidence= Yessssssssss!

• Boots sound hot