Lol. for the heck of it. girls do you prefer option A or B. Guys what do you like better?

a) being healthy and skinny with small boobs-being flat

b) being healthy and a little over weight with nice big boobs

Most Helpful Guy

• A is the only sensible answer. Big boobs are only important to momma's boys and playboys and various types of perverts, and certain Presidential candidates who are airheads.

All real men like fit women. Hate to be so categorical, but really, it's that way.

What Guys Said 16

• B yes please, I like a little meat on my girls

• "A" on the weekdays and "B" only after 10pm.

• I'm a "meat on the bones" kind of guy. Definitely option "B".

• Uhh... Both at once. Have girl A saddle up girl B and ride her around like a horse, or some sh*t. I'll buy one of those horse whips. Or put them both in tigerprint tights and make them fight each other, I sleep with the winner in the loosers bed, she watches.

• lol. what a fantasy ;)

• ;) Are you one of these girls? And do you know the other one? 'Cos, uh... I mean, if you're interested

• Probably option B...

• I am over 6ft so I prefer a girl with a bit of meat so I don't feel like I'm going to break her. So option B for me

• A ) so far I've always fallen for those girls :)

• hmmm both really sound fine depending on the girl and how she feels about her body but... I would go with option "a" and buy her boobs if she asked for them... But I'd never sugest it. That would have to be her idea!

• Option B every day of the week.

• who would go for option A

• thx... I would. I am option a. I'm skinny with 34A boobs. but I do have nice but and legs. if some1 was a bit over weight they wouldn't necessarily have nice legs or but. it would be probebly be droopy. so I dnt kno why pple like option B.

• gee... thx

• i was jk

no hard feelings

i equally like 34A or any A's

its just the frame that make you look sexy

• both of them seem fine to me so id go with whoever has more charm :D

• Option A every time

• Id prefer A

• A, I don't like overweight chicks.

• I like option A best

• You should put up a pic of each. It's really a lot easier to compare concrete examples.

What Girls Said 11

• Define being a little overweight, meaning 10 pounds? I'd say option b as long as its not too overweight and I can still workout.

• I'm closer to option B. I have nice D cups, although I'm fit and not overweight in the slightest. I have a nice butt too so I've never gotten any complaints from guys and they seem to prefer my body type from what I've seen, rather than flat chested girls.

• a)

running without having to cross my arms is worth the booblessness (now THAT'S what I call a word)

• im in between and I prefer that

• I'm option a and proud of it.(: Not flat-chested though..just b cup.(:

• B. I can't imagine not having boobs. It would be weird for me. So long as I'm a healthy size, I'll keep some meat on me :)

• In my opinion you can somewhat have both. If you are not naturally busty, you can put on a little weight and keep it toned. I haven't tried it personally, but I think it should work theoretically.

• im option a but my boyfriend prefer option b lol

• I like both - I'm of the opinion that you should be happy with who you are.

• It depends, slightly overweight according to those charts? Or chubby?

• I would say option B, I'm not gonna lie I like having big boobs, not for the attention but just because they are part of me, I would miss them if something ever happened lol But yea for the girls w/smaller ones don't worry males prefer all types of different shapes and sizes lol just depends on the person...