Do you get brazilian wax? if so, how often?

what other types of wax/maintenance do you do? and how often?

Men - doesn't it bother you when you go down and there's still hair in that area even though it's trimmed/landing strip? I just don't know how common it is for a girl to do brazilian wax. I shave the whole top area off, so don't even have landing strip. Although, I still have minimal hair down in the clitoris area. Is that normal? or should I take out hair in that area as well?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• No...my wife has a full bush and that is exactly the way I like it...but...sigh...as long as you don't laser...can be reversed.../:

• I prefer the landing strip

• Oh I agree the full shave just makes you look to young and it doesn't have character

• Bravo! Well said!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer a girl with a pattern or landing strip not full on or all off

• It doesn't bother me most landing strips I've seen don't really get in the way much. Most of girls I have been with get brazillians if it annoys you fine take the hair off.

• I like full soft curls and I have never had any problem getting them in my mouth...

• Once a week

What Girls Said 1

• My SO likes it all clean. I go onece a month.