Guys how important are big boobs to you?

How important are the size of a girls boobs? Does this actually matter when trying to decide if a woman is attractive and if

So why or why not? Just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• My ideal range is B-D cups. That doesn't mean a girl has to be within that range though. Things like cup size, butt shape, etc are mostly just bonuses. Finding a girl with those features would be nice, and having them would strengthen my desire to date someone, but it wouldn't be a deciding factor.

What Guys Said 13

• dear miss emma watson, boobs are totally not important at all. in fact, I'm a fan of you, miss watson and believe me when I say I have been studying your body and I don't think your boobs are that big. but they are proportionate to your body and that looks really good.

boobs musn't be too big neither must it be non-existent.

they should be perfectly proportionate to the figure of the lady. also the lady must not be afraid to show some cleavage.

• I prefer boobs in the smaller range. But if I like the girl, what kind of boobs she has doesn't matter at all.

• They're not very important, but I love big boobs for some reason. If she has a bigger rack, it makes her more attractive to me, it's probably a primal thing, just like how women like tall men. I've fallen for girls who didn't have big boobs at all, so it just depends on how I feel about you.

• Old saying anything more then a handful is a mouthful. But seriously it's not a big deal what's more important to me is the person behind the boobs. It's great if your with a girl with a big pair because it's a just a male desire for the most part. They're great if you have them but I'm not fussed if you don't I won't care. A handful is nice but not necessary

• I don't like DD or larger cups. C cup is ideal. More important is that they should be placed high on the chest, be close together to create an ideal cleavage and must be firm.

• You wanna honest answer? It's Extremely important.

If the girl got them smaller than D cups I won't even bother with her.

Why should I, if I can get better?

• Because the girls with D cups are usually overweight and sometimes unhlealthy duh :)

• Not always. And what do you mean by unhealthy anyway?

• I mean if your overweight you unhealthy of course. And the girls that I have seen that have big boobs are usually overweight and don't exercise.There's literally only like two girls in my school that I know that have D cups and are thin. One of them isn't even really that thin and he legs are weird.

• Not important

• Stiga s gluposti e, dobre si hubava si. I naistina any zna4at ni6to .<

• no not very important

• Not at all..just not a boob man...

• I like boobs on the smaller side as well but it does not matter much to be, frankly.

• I like smaller boobs on a girl but Breast size means basically nothing to me when I'm looking for a girl. Just as long as it looks good on her body I'm happy

• Different guys are different. For most, I think medium-big boobs are attractive, but it doesn't mean that girls with small boobs can't still be smoking hot. No matter what size your boobs are, you should always be working out your legs and butt. Guys really tend to notice that.

What Girls Said 0