Guys, Is a nice ass really distracting?

im not saying a big ass. but a nice round one? if you saw one, could you not help but look for as long as possible? is it really distracting? because I know I have nice legs and ass. but I have never caught a guy looking. So what's the deal? do guys only look at their girlfriend's ass or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• We look...of course we do. I'm an ass-guy. :)

I find it funny that:

1) you WANT people to look at your ass

2) you have no pics showing your "nice legs and ass", so it's fair for us to think you're over-inflating the "goodness" of your features.

What Guys Said 11

• Alas, no, guys don't only stare at their girlfriend's ass. Most guys would stare at any ass in the general vicinity. Though it usually helps when a guys girlfriend has the best ass in town. But yeah, guys might stare. They usually at least peek. But staring is risky. Still, not all guys are like this.

Now here's why they do it. Why it can be distracting.

To explain why guys typically look though, I think it's a part of psychology buried deep. Something very primal, in an almost caveman part of our brains. Big ass, round ass, curvy hips, and other things like that? Caveman brain is telling us that she's a good mate, and can handle childbirth. Anything ass related is usually lumped in with that. Why do we stare? Because it's there, because that primal part of our brain is still there.

• I'm addicted to gorgeous butts. I suggest next time you're walking down the hall and think a guy might be scoping our your ass, just turn around and look with a smile on your face that says, "Gotcha!"

• you never caught them looking, because they were behind you. They can look away in the time it takes you to turn around.. plus most guys get pretty good at being inconspicuous about it, not like this guy:

link

• I wouldn't look for as long as possible, but yeah they can be a nice distraction.

• Not distracting, but a must-see sometimes :)

• Hell yeah, I just stare.

• You've never caught them because we look at a lot of asses and are pretty good at it

• F*** yes! in a very verrrrrry good way! ;-)

• I don't look as long as possible but I definitely do notice.

• Unless you have eyes on the back of your head, it's unlikely you'll catch too many guys checking out your ass. That's why guys are much more often busted checking out your boobs.

• I don't stare but I definitely have to look many many times :p

What Girls Said 0